PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning at the Pudd

Fish07ing
07-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Went out this morning and got to the lake about 6:00 Am and on the first cast, the bait was on the fall when Whammmmmmmmmooooooooo. Set the hook and caught my first fish of the day, a nice little pounder. I stayed in the same area for another hour and caught 2 more dinks that weighed about the same as the other fish. I ended up getting strikes all morning making the few hours that I was there a great morning. No Pics because the fish were to small, but they were agressive. I will possibly be out there again tommarow morning in the same spot, because this spot I think is a honey hole. Two days in a row and I have seen 10 fish come out of this area and I am fishing from shore.

Fish07ing Out

CL SmooV
07-31-2009, 03:30 PM
way to get em' out there. i am going on sunday. im thinking about trying to catch one of those massive carps i see jumping around @ the pudd. I will keep you posted on how i do.

smoov

HEMAN
07-31-2009, 03:31 PM
good job man. that place can be on fire some times.. but be tough most times... keep your honey hole to yourself (a number of poachers there too).. i have an idea of a couple spots it could be as they have worked for me in the past consistently.

OMWAA
07-31-2009, 04:32 PM
Grew up fishing there........tough water. Good job.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
08-01-2009, 06:54 AM
The last few times ive managed a couple in the one lb range. Im going there sunday to fish the south and east side.

smokinflies
08-01-2009, 07:37 AM
nice job at the pudd. i was also there at 6am. wasn't able to target the bass due to me not having the right rigging tackle. did manage to hook into a few bluegills (on the fly) along the shoreline, and got to try out tubing for the first time. so all in all it was a good morning.

The last few times ive managed a couple in the one lb range. Im going there sunday to fish the south and east side.

tight lines out there.