PDA

View Full Version : Info to Bid on Ramp on MWD website

megan@lastchance
07-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that they posted the information on the mwd website yesterday. I see there is a mandatory bid conference on August 4th at 2pm. I have a call in trying to get more info on that, so I will post when I know. More importantly lets get the word out to the contractor's. It states bid opens August 18th at 2pm.

Here is the link:

http://mwdh2o.com/mwdh2o/pages/business/construction/const01.asp

Thanks,
Megan

Troutman65
07-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks for posting Megan.

Basshole
07-31-2009, 12:25 PM
looks like the earliest it will be done is February.

TrouTracker
07-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks Megan for keeping everyone in the loop. Basshole, you're right about construction timing. If bids for the launch ramp come in to MWD on a timely basis, they'll start construction in October. That will give them 4 months for completion of the ramp extension. It seems like a long time, but they're factoring external factors such as the weather. We just have to have a little more patience. It's a lot better then MWD closing the lake. In reality, with this economy, it's amazing what Megan has been able to do.......
Barry A. Ogawa

megan@lastchance
07-31-2009, 01:11 PM
The conference is on-site so the contractors can understand the site conditions. Lets get the word out so we can get some competitive bids in. Date 8/4 at 2 pm.

Megan

icachum2
07-31-2009, 05:06 PM
I told my buddy about it so he can bid on it. His company specializes in land development. Hopefully he is successfull in is bid, business for that industry is pretty slow.