PDA

View Full Version : Lagoon FRI AM before work 10 POUNDER!

SND
07-31-2009, 09:12 AM
Sooooo,
We got a new mold made...we call it the FLAP JACK.
poured some baits last night and decided to test them out this morning before work.
NO SH&T...VERY first cast with the new bait and WAHOOOOOOO
(sorry, it wasn't me...friggin PIZZ caught it right next to me..jaggazzz)
anyhow, the incredible fish came to the surface once then worked Pizz for another 5 minutes before he landed it.

The fish looked like it needed to spawn SUPER FAT, huge head...not that long for the weight though. a real PIG!

SUPER foggy this morning so the photos aren't the best, but this thing weighed 10.00!!!TWO SHOTS OF THE FISH< and one of the new baits fresh out of the mold>
caught at 6.39AM on the lagoon.

nice work pizz!
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/picture.php?albumid=219&pictureid=2584
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/picture.php?albumid=219&pictureid=2583
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/picture.php?albumid=219&pictureid=2582

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-31-2009, 09:34 AM
Thats a pig ! fo' sho' that is a classic lagoon "football" all relative to them feeding on trout a short while back, those suckas ballon out but not in length.

Huge congrats on the fine feesh..

saweet

Gary

HEMAN
07-31-2009, 10:08 AM
good job out there dude!!! monster!!!

bass assassin#23
07-31-2009, 10:11 AM
sweet thats fish is a beast. thats tight that you caught it first cast with one of your hand poured baits. congrats.

vanillagurilla
07-31-2009, 10:24 AM
nice baits they kinda look like the yamamoto craws.

PHISHnutS
07-31-2009, 10:39 AM
Oink oink! Whatta fatty .... Congrats !!!

fishntime
07-31-2009, 10:53 AM
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! First cast, way to go out there.

Bird dog
07-31-2009, 11:52 AM
Awesome fish!!

vagabond
07-31-2009, 12:06 PM
dam,b4 work seems to be the right time....its a beauty..:EyePop:

OMWAA
07-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Jesus christ I've never seen a bass so fat in my life. lol Its like 12" but still 10 lbs. so so jealous, nice catch.

hookup
07-31-2009, 12:14 PM
nice toad and baits they are very similiar to the flappin hog.

pizz
07-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Ya that was a great time this morning. I was telling Shawn last night. "all I want is one bite just so I know they work". Due to the weather I came out with the intention of a top water assault but only manage 1 fish so I switched to the jig. When I set that hook I didn't thing it was that great a fish and I started celebrating the first catch using these baits. Shawn saw it jump but I didn't and he said get that pig in here. After a few bulldogs deeper that piggy came to the surface in between us and it was like mike iaconelli and skeet Reese on the lake!!!

What a great feeling to have a 2nd DD this year.

Much props go to SND for researching the ideas we had to start pouring. Quite a few hours, weekends and beers went into the development and research in providing these baits. I'm not saying they are any better than the Yamamoto baits but the personal satisfaction outweighs all

hope to have more posts like this.

Saerf
07-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Awesome catch. Nice fish!!!!

Captain Castaic
07-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Well i just got off the phone with SND and he's out there with Pizz who this morning caught that pig 10 pounder.....well he just caught a 9.8 pounder as well!!!! Along with one over 5 !! Aday for the books in any fishermans dreams. All were caught on our new "Werm Nerds" customs pours..INSANE!!!!

Captain Castaic

bones
07-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Congrats on the nice lagoon football. What a healthy girl for sure. The buffet of fresh live trout has served her well. Congrats on the slayage with the home pours too.....Gotta love it!
I might just drag my tube up to the lagoon to give it a go soon. Many fine memories the last three decades.
Still kinda hot though!
I've been spoiled by the halibut hunting at the beach lately.

Hey......

That big girl kinda looks like JSAUCE before he went and lost 100lbs.....LOL

JK Jess!

Liteweight
07-31-2009, 09:34 PM
WWWOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!! :EyePop:

If it was pork, you'd have a whole lota bacon (not to mention chops). :LOL:

Not many of those recorded this year...or at least not publicized.

Gotta love the 'goon.

Major Congrats. :Applause:

LW