hakaveli
07-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Anyone work for Verizon wireless here

just seeing if anyone can hook it up with a discount on a BlackBerry Plan

please pm me

-hak

WARRIORMIKE
07-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Cannot discount the data or text plans with any wireless carrier. However depending where you work they may be able to help you with a percentage off of your base plan. :Cool:

Puropuro
07-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Cannot discount the data or text plans with any wireless carrier. However depending where you work they may be able to help you with a percentage off of your base plan. :Cool:

+1

I worked there for 12 years in IT.
Your best best is to get a discounted rate based on affiliation with your company or club memberships. Check with your HR dept to see if they have an agreement with VZW and you might save like 10-12% on your monthly bill. I'm wondering if AAA and/or Costco also has a deal for ya. Think along those lines.
Also, always work the sales guy for something free, like a cig power adapter or something....you're most powerful when you're signing up and renewing.

WARRIORMIKE
07-30-2009, 03:37 PM
+1

I worked there for 12 years in IT.
Your best best is to get a discounted rate based on affiliation with your company or club memberships. Check with your HR dept to see if they have an agreement with VZW and you might save like 10-12% on your monthly bill. I'm wondering if AAA and/or Costco also has a deal for ya. Think along those lines.
Also, always work the sales guy for something free, like a cig power adapter or something....you're most powerful when you're signing up and renewing.

You have to be an employee of Costco or AAA

Cmon dude wireless guys give stuff away for free :Confused::Rolls Eyes:

Always included with the price :Twisted:

More commission that way :Twisted::Twisted: