PDA

View Full Version : open seat

ROD559
07-29-2009, 11:09 PM
I will be in the l.a are this weekend and would like to do some fishing at castaic anyone willing to fish saturday morning / ? i own a boat im not charging either i would just like someone to help me launch and recover the boat .let me know by friday if interested

kpn
07-30-2009, 07:13 AM
I will be in the l.a are this weekend and would like to do some fishing at castaic anyone willing to fish saturday morning / ? i own a boat im not charging either i would just like someone to help me launch and recover the boat .let me know by friday if interested

Hi,
If I'm not book an overnight trip already I'll be there fishing with you bro. That's so nice of you.
Good luck if you go.

Khanh aka KPN.

OMWAA
07-30-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm on if your boat can hold 2. My girlfriend won't let me go without her. haha Either way we'll probably rent a boat if not and we'll see you out there.

lalo56
07-30-2009, 07:42 AM

That's very cool of you.

I know when i get my boat i will take people out to help do the same thing as well.

I would go with you but got a wedding to go to.

Eddie

kpn
07-30-2009, 08:39 AM
That's very cool of you.

I know when i get my boat i will take people out to help do the same thing as well.

I would go with you but got a wedding to go to.

Eddie

Eddie,
You got my info right? :Wink:.

KPN.

lalo56
07-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Eddie,
You got my info right? :Wink:.

KPN.

Sure do

:Big Grin:

goodguy
07-30-2009, 08:55 AM
I might be down to help you out and hang out your boat if the spot is still open...

vagabond
07-30-2009, 09:06 AM
im going to be there on sat with my hommie,ill see you guys..

KID-FISH
07-30-2009, 10:25 AM

That is very cool of you, hopefully the fish gods smile on you Saturday...good luck.

KF

sonarbp
07-30-2009, 11:51 AM

Hey ROD559,

Man I would be all over this offer if I didn't have the private charter early next week out of H&M.....wifey only allows me so much fishing time!:Sad: If you ever need a fishing partner in the future let me know.

Wait..........maybe dropshot king might want to go with you!!! :ROFL:
Sorry about that.....Just couldn't resist!!

sonarbp