PDA

View Full Version : Fly fishing Perris?

d1LedHed
07-28-2009, 06:58 AM
Anyone going to be fly fishing at Lake Perris Friday or Sunday?

Flying
07-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Normally I would be but I'm trying to rest my wrist. I was tying on a fly a few months back and something popped :Shocked: in my wrist. Throwing a full sink 3 times a week hasn't helped it much either. I'm gonna try fishing plastic worms on Thursday.

Will you be tubing? I just may make it out Sunday morning in the tube to get my Fix. I don't think the worm thing is gonna do it for me.

d1LedHed
07-28-2009, 11:23 AM
If we get the boat back on the lake today or tomorrow I will be fishing Thurs to Sun. Want to fly fish on Fri or Sun. Will be deep fishing for crappie on Thurs with CS.

smokinflies
07-28-2009, 11:30 PM
damn i need a tube!!!

Flying
07-29-2009, 01:19 AM
If we get the boat back on the lake today or tomorrow I will be fishing Thurs to Sun. Want to fly fish on Fri or Sun. Will be deep fishing for crappie on Thurs with CS.

Wow you're going on a fishathon. Good luck out there.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do this weekend. I really need to take a break for awhile.

d1LedHed
07-29-2009, 10:15 AM
CS

Boat ain't ready for Thurs - hoping for Friday now.

Thinking about going to BBL lake to shoot some carp.......

Need to get some fly fishing in also.

fishmounter
07-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Carp will take flies.... Bring your bow AND flyrod. Hey what was wrong with the outboard/fuel leak?

d1LedHed
07-29-2009, 02:52 PM
FM
Boat's been down since we went out!!!! Waiting for parts - think BR said it was an injector. You working Friday? Don't know if you want to hook up with CS for some deep water stuff......

Want to get some of those BGs and REs on the fly.

fishmounter
07-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Yeah... Gotta work. This is my last Friday to work though. They changed my hours to 10 hour days, 4 days a week. Off every Friday. More fishin' time. Too bad my wife knows about it! I really would like to take a shot at those LP crappies. Just to see how it's done and where the fish are.