PDA

View Full Version : along the coast NP to Dana

JL
07-27-2009, 09:31 PM
My wife and I got on the water just before High Tide on Sunday. Got a scoop of Chovies and mini sardines from the bait barge in NPH. Decided to check outside the harbor. Even with the large swells still around ---- the waves and wind were calm. Turned out to be a great day to try a few spots along the coast. Hit spots near laguna, Seal Rock, Dana point. Tressles, Wedge End of day caught 8 Sand and Calico bass, 2 barracuda (shorts) some very large Mac's and lost some big hits in the rocks

Seems like the amateur boaters were on the Back bay Dock Sunday. Had to wait to launch because they were writing a report on a trailer that sat too low and carved out groove in the launch ramp blacktop area. Then had to wait to pull out of the water because a guy and his wife were fighting about why the boat was half on and half off the trailer (side to side not front to back) finally got it straight and then hubby left the motor down and took out the prop on his way out of the water. Tight lines to you all

JapanRon
07-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Hi JL,

Glad to hear the guys that don't belong even around a boat keep paying for the boat again and again and again.

Not bad catching,

JapanRon

supasportkid
07-28-2009, 07:39 AM
sounds like a good trip. i use to take like 30 minutes loading my boat up too! i know i pissed lots of people off!