PDA

View Full Version : Vicious flourocarbon

pupfish
07-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Anyone out there use Vicious Flourocarbon? I've used Cabelas no-vis, it worked well but turned a milky white color. I Have some Bass Pro that's working pretty well,and I've used Sunline Super Sniper on my spinning reels. I saw Vicious at Wal-Mart and it seems very inexpensive for Flouro, that is if it is 100% flouro. Going to use it on baitcasters 10lb. on up.

J. Owen
07-27-2009, 08:26 PM
you get what you pay for......
try sunline thats what i use
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpageLNESUNLINE-SLFCS.html

bassguy
07-27-2009, 09:44 PM
I bought one spool of 10 lb, hated it. Had breakage issues, the memory was horrible, not worth the lost cost, will cost you fish in the long run. Respooled with Segar after one trip.

russ88
07-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Tried both 6 & 8 lb test when it first came out. Broke on the hookset!!! Numerous times. The line pretty much shatters. Went back to invisx after that. Just like j owen said. U get what u pay for.

pupfish
07-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Thanks for your replies, I figured that someone on here must have tried this stuff since they sell it at wal-mart. I guess I'll save my $10 and put it towards some quality stuff like some Seguar. It seems like a lot of people on this board like Invizx, I'll have to give it a try.
Thanks again for you help.