PDA

View Full Version : rendevous - CASTAIC LAKE - am

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-27-2009, 02:58 PM
It's that time o year again...

TO ALL STRIPED BASS:

Meet me at castaic lake later this week about 6:20 am...

Zero depth -this is a topwater gathering

I'll be serving up a solid steel breakfast

Followed by harsh dose of shimano Crucial & Terramer rod pressure

Side orders of Owner Stinger hooks - (all you can eat!)

Chased down by a harsh flop into the boat

and last but not least: for desert......I shall subject you to yet 1 more hopping heaping helping of Steel !

THIS TIME FROM MY FILLET KNIFE !

I trust you will be joining me for my dinner gathering the following evening....

Please do not be late !

Sincerely,
Let em feel the steel -Gary

vanillagurilla
07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
what day u gona go gary? i havent caught a striper over 2lbs haha.

tacklejunkie
07-27-2009, 03:52 PM
I know I gotta learn to get a monster duct fish!

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Not sure as of yet but it will only be a quick b4 work romp, I'm not even sure the bigger models will be up and active...it's just time to make sure I'm there when the big boys begin to play...I'm mainly looking for topwater action, I may drag an umbrella rig for a bit but thats only if I cant get the topwater feesh ta play...

I am calling this one out- 3-6 weeks we should see the big guns accepting our topwater flesh against steel challenge..

right now there are racks of 1lb and sub lb fish on top....I am eagerly awaiting the cycle to push through as it usually does each year...and migrate to the bigger models up and about....I've watched them deeper lately...staging....it should begin anytime soon

I'm gonna be there when it does break open !....

I only get to fish 1 3/4 to 2 hrs on these b4 work work quests...then it's a QUICK exit from the lake and off to work !

We'll see what's up if anything !

kpn
07-28-2009, 10:23 AM

Vani,
Gary & I will try to get your PB stripers.......around 3 lbs :ROFL:.

Gary,
After this week, I'll talk business with you as we planned bro :Wink:.

KPN.

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Vani,
Gary & I will try to get your PB stripers.......around 3 lbs :ROFL:.

Gary,
After this week, I'll talk business with you as we planned bro :Wink:.

KPN.

Don't know about me "TRYING" for a 3lb striper....maybe inadvertantly catch them but still a 3lb striper is a fine healthy fish....

BUT....I WANT THE GRANDMA !!!!!!!! GRANDPA ! DADDY OF ALL DADDY'S...TOAD OF ALL TOADS.....KING OF ALL KINGS....

A 4 POUNDER !

Ha ha ha ha

GeordyBass
07-28-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL you are getting old Gary,,,:Secret::ROFL:

Mojave River Angler
07-28-2009, 01:45 PM
I love your style and pursuit of the the game. I'll look forward to your report. Some day I'll accidentally stumble onto some stripers and maybe even catch one. Failing that, I'll con one of the team 57 guys into showing me how to punish the bi-colored beasts for their indiscriminate feeding habits.

MRA

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-28-2009, 02:23 PM
LOL you are getting old Gary,,,:Secret::ROFL:

WTF ?????? I don't have a clue how your comment is supposed to apply to the post ?????

I know it's a joke but I think you'll need to clarify and use logic and a-typical types of references...

I don't get it and I don't think that you do either...bambita' (ha ha ha ha)

Yes, I am older than you you...and have a few years but like a fine wine, I get better with time...

I have forgotten more in my fishing years than you'll ever KNOW ! (LMAO !)

Ohhh yes young padiwan....you must train before you confront the dark sith..the ways of this force are strong....you may not want to confront them without a fresh Huggies round your bottom ! (cant stop laughing !)

Wally world is opening late this weekend maybe you can get a round and round ride for 1/2 price...

Also toys 'r us has a special on Princess poles this week but please don't ask me how to use it...or unwrap the packaging for that matter !

Ha ha ha ha !

Ha ha ha aha !

Youv'e been served my little weeble that wobbles but won't fall down !

Top that one young grasshoppa !

Wait a minute....I also wanted to add that if you bring that batman pole and nightcrawlers out with me on my boat in Marina Del rey one more time it's gonna end up being tied up !.......Wrapped around your neck ! with a #1/0 treble lashed to your ears as earings ! you'll have so many hooks and weights around your neck that people will think it's a Mardi Gras necklace/beads !

Ohhhh yeah......Oh I miss fishing with you Geordy.....

Love you : )

LateFisher
07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
OUTSTANDING :Guns::Death2Above::Beer Toast::Dancing Banana::Neener Neener::High Five::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GeordyBass
07-28-2009, 04:17 PM
There's something on your chair,i'm guessing it hurts, one_leg is coming and he just grew hair, you say the luck came from your neighbor,but I believe it was Bob's Underwear. Old people say the age like wine, but I dare say, you age like Milk,spoils to toils, trolly will still take a sip. Oh wait don't jump!!! Uh-oh you just broke a hip,,, I think your product was defective old man,,,lol,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-28-2009, 05:10 PM
There's something on your chair,i'm guessing it hurts, one_leg is coming and he just grew hair, you say the luck came from your neighbor,but I believe it was Bob's Underwear. Old people say the age like wine, but I dare say, you age like Milk,spoils to toils, trolly will still take a sip. Oh wait don't jump!!! Uh-oh you just broke a hip,,, I think your product was defective old man,,,lol,,,

Wup wump wump wahhhhhhhh......snare drum rolls and snaps.,...!

You should have a place on american idol......"she bangs ! she Bangs ! she moves ! she moves ! ha ha ha..

Wow..I cant' control myself.....I am dying from the laughter..

(plane dives down and crashes....the Titanic sinks, there somethin circirling the drain....it's a floata')

Wuuuuhp !