PDA

View Full Version : PIRU 7/26 Future Fish Slayers

Fishthewhaler
07-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Me and the girlfriend were watching the nephews all weekend and decided to hit piru up after spending yesterday at the LB Aquarium. Looked at em yesterday, caught em today!! Started off trolling to our favorite go to spot as of late. Fish On after about 20 mins, trout @ 6 colors of leadcore, with needle fish. Caught 2 and farmed another. Moved in and anchored up and it didn't take long! Kids got to learn a brand new catch phrase: FISH ON! Went through 3 packs of 24 crawlers before I switched alexander over to the roboworm....6 fish in a row without changing his worm! DAMN! This kid was on fire. 1st time fishing bass for them. Alexander ended his day with 18 mixed gills, trout, and bass. Biggest fish of the day went to first timer Jeremy, An absolute Piru pig!!!Both of these guys were keeping me busy removing hooks and baiting em up...We did a whole lot of swimming, and had another great Piru day.We got 2 more future fish slayers here...
Alexander 12 bass 7 blue gills 1 trout *THE KID WAS ON FIRE!
Jeremy 4 bass 4 gills
Annie 4 gills 4 bass (1 farmed BIG crappie)
FTW 6 bass 4 gills 1 Crappie

PWBUILDING
07-27-2009, 01:38 AM
way to go with them kids. thank you for the great post & pictures
GOD bless

Liteweight
07-27-2009, 06:16 AM
Nice of you to take care of your nephews.
They did pretty good! :Applause:
Kind of reminds me of watching my godson. Just as much fun as fishing/catching myself. Very rewarding.
LW

TroutOnly
07-27-2009, 07:03 AM
FTW THATS SO COOL TREATING THOSE YOUNG MEN TO SO REAL FISHING FUN,,,,,,,,t/o

Fishthewhaler
07-27-2009, 09:19 AM
Nice of you to take care of your nephews.
They did pretty good! :Applause:
Kind of reminds me of watching my godson. Just as much fun as fishing/catching myself. Very rewarding.
LW

FTW THATS SO COOL TREATING THOSE YOUNG MEN TO SO REAL FISHING FUN,,,,,,,,t/o

Next time I will introduce them to Mr stripey...(After they just saw your pics, they are wanting to catch these fish tooooo!) LB Aquarium had a few bigger models in the yellowtail tank they were eyeballing!!! Now that they have the itch, should see them in more posts to come.
FTW

Panfish Junior
07-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Looks like you guys had a blast out there. Thanks for sharing...:LOL: