PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Charter

mr. trout
07-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Hey guys, me and a friend are headed down to San Diego for a few days and were gonna go out on a charter one if them and do some fishing. Has anybody ever taken one out of the area or no of any good ones. We just wanna catch some fish period. any hekp is great. Thanks.

deanhall32
07-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Hey guys, me and a friend are headed down to San Diego for a few days and were gonna go out on a charter one if them and do some fishing. Has anybody ever taken one out of the area or no of any good ones. We just wanna catch some fish period. any hekp is great. Thanks.

You might want to ask the chartermaster who has already picked your boat that you will be going on. A charter boat is a boat reserved by a group and an open party boat is a boat that goes out regularly and is open the general public.

I would recommend any boat out of San Diego for an overnighter and the Chubasco 2 for a 1/2 day or 3/4 day boat.

WARRIORMIKE
07-26-2009, 10:01 PM
heres a good link to check out.

http://www.sportfishingreport.com/

EastCoaster
07-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Try Point Loma Sportfishing, on the Mission Belle, or right by Sea World is Seaforth Landing. Both of these places are having some really good fish counts lately