PDA

View Full Version : San Diego charter

mr. trout
07-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey guys, me and a friend are headed down to San Diego for a few days and were gonna go out on a charter one if them and do some fishing. Has anybody ever taken one out of the area or no of any good ones. We just wanna catch some fish period. any hekp is great. Thanks.

flopps1
07-26-2009, 09:44 PM
What type of trip are you looking to do? If it's local stuff, say 3/4 day, I would recommend the Mission Belle out of Point Loma or the San Diego out of Seaforth Landing. Both have great captain's, crew and they fish hard.

If your looking for more then a 3/4 day, an overnighter or more, then any the landings will serve you well. H&M, Point Loma, Fisherman's Landing (the Big 3) or Seaforth. Just call the landings and see what they have available for open party.

WARRIORMIKE
07-26-2009, 10:03 PM
heres a good link to check out

http://www.sportfishingreport.com/

Then go to landings or fish count

BigBass777
07-26-2009, 10:59 PM
I go out of H&M Landing each year. If the boats are full then try Seaforth Sportfishing. The boats out of H&M Landing have open party trips. Click on the boat from their website to see if it is chartered for the days you wanna go. Try going during the week. Weekend trips get full and trying to find parking is another issue. Parking is $5.00 per day.

The boats that have an overnite trip available can cost $175.00-$225.00. I went on the Constitution in August of last year and it was $225.00 plus a $20.00 fuel surcharge fee. Jackpot is $10.00 per day. Expect to pay about $300.00 for an overnite trip. Better yet try a 1.5 day or 2 day trip. Fish cleaning is $5.00 per fish. Good Luck!!

H&M Landing Overnite boats include:
Cherokee Geisha
First String
Producer