07-26-2009, 05:03 PM
jesus saves

HelloBendo420
07-26-2009, 08:34 PM
40+ sounds like a pretty good night.
wer u using a crappie light?

BULLDOGBOOGERS
07-26-2009, 09:14 PM
hay good job on those crappie.....dude 40 with one pole..you were on fire !! i went out there friday night...with a good friend of mine from amaysingfishing.net....bigwillie mays...he called me up and wanted to know if i wanted to go and i said ..yes... so i hooked up the bayliner and i was off to the lake..living in corona hills, ca it's only about 10 miles from my house...i have not been to that lake in months....i am starting to be a big fan of irvine lake....it's a heck of allot cheaper....and it seams i get more bang for my buck !! if ya know what i meen ?? well anyway..we caught 5 nice fat cat's...and a cooler full of crappie... it was the first time that i had ever fished for crappie using a "green" light.....it was wild...seeing all those chad coming up close to the boat !!...... i will probably go back next friday night and try it by myself..... but first got to go to the bass pro shop and get me one of those green lights.....the bulldog got to have one of those lights...

for once this year, it was a good trip to corona lake... but man i was due !! i just wish i knew how to catch one of those sturgon fish.....that would really make my day !!

good luck to all....scott "aka" bulldogboogers

BULLDOGBOOGERS
07-26-2009, 11:13 PM
right on boogers!! them crapps are fun. donk! i just got bit again haha. the light i use is white. to save money i dont fish the 24 hour pass. i dont even fish they trees. mannn what a wild night that would be. right now im fishing open water trying to pattern the lake. ive got it dailed. time to learn catfish from a boat. any tips?well i will tell ya..last year i got into fishing for cats at corona lake....i bought me a used 14 foot aluminum boat off of craigslist....and fished the lake 17 friday nights in a row.....i learned the spots to catch them....catfish......i got tired of the boat...so i bought me a nicer boat......and untill last friday night i could hardley put a fish in the darn thing......i kinda like the way some people fish for these crappie.....using the green light !! so from now on.....one pole for the cats & one pole for crappie......looking forward to this friday night !! the bulldog is going to try it again !! if you ever want to go send me a p/m.....and we can get together.

scott "aka" bulldogboogers

BULLDOGBOOGERS
07-26-2009, 11:36 PM
sounds good. ill send ya a pm for a buddy boating trip sounds good to me......just tell me when....i can always bring you to the boat dock at 11:00 if you don't want to do the alnight gig.

scott

CASTAWAY
07-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Nice.................

Juventino
08-02-2009, 10:54 AM
well i will tell ya..last year i got into fishing for cats at corona lake....i bought me a used 14 foot aluminum boat off of craigslist....and fished the lake 17 friday nights in a row.....i learned the spots to catch them....catfish......i got tired of the boat...so i bought me a nicer boat......and untill last friday night i could hardley put a fish in the darn thing......i kinda like the way some people fish for these crappie.....using the green light !! so from now on.....one pole for the cats & one pole for crappie......looking forward to this friday night !! the bulldog is going to try it again !! if you ever want to go send me a p/m.....and we can get together.

scott "aka" bulldogboogers

Nice catch sir. I wish i had a boat so i can catch as much as you did lol.