PDA

View Full Version : Mexico! Gold cup champions! Mex-5-usa-0

JSAUCE818
07-26-2009, 02:40 PM
MEXICO-5 USA-0! congrats to usa for playing their butts off,..but mexico played awesome!

vagabond
07-26-2009, 02:47 PM
5-0 dam,usa didnt even score,i dont know about mex playing that grate usa dont know soccer

screaming_spool
07-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Both teams where missing starters. This was the B team vs B team. Mexico distroyed the USA. no biggie wait till world cup. USA will surprise everyone.

Sue
07-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Mexico are, and always will be a much better team than the USA. However, I can't wait for next years World Cup.
We (England) next play September 9th against Croatia, if we win we qualify and we better win. Anyone wanna hit the pub with me that afternoon?

KaliDawgFan
07-26-2009, 07:33 PM
fooseball?

The Angler
07-27-2009, 10:08 AM
fooseball?

Haha

Yea mama I Wanna Play some Fooseball

fisherman from long beach
07-27-2009, 11:18 AM
sorry mexico isnt the better team the us had their b team.wait till august 12th,and the real players are there,good luck mexico cuz you will need it,

JSAUCE818
07-28-2009, 05:58 AM
sorry mexico isnt the better team the us had their b team.wait till august 12th,and the real players are there,good luck mexico cuz you will need it,
blah, blah, blah...:Rolls Eyes: if it were the other way around, then it would have been ok... right?...man up....im just saying..

07-28-2009, 08:09 AM
the mexicans were show boating after that game it was a lil tournament thats why the us didnt send their top people,pay back in august .

DarkShadow
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Mexico are, and always will be a much better team than the USA.

I would beg to differ, and I'm a huge Mexico fan.

Not to say that the US is amazing, but Mexico's national team have never been good since the days of Hugo Sanchéz, and that's bringing it waaay back.

For someone who's made plenty of money in Vegas betting against Mexico's over inflated odds, the team may play well when they're playing El Salvador (oh wait, they lost) or another CONCACAF opponent, but when it comes to international play and are playing against the best, they are over matched in strength, finesse, and over all defense time and time again.

FIFA has the US ranked 12th in the world.

Mexico has to cozy up with teams like Nigeria and Northern Ireland while they hold down the 33rd spot.

Oz
07-29-2009, 08:37 PM
mexico won so props to them. they wanted it more. it was team B or both teams. owell, but U.S.A. does have mexico's # when the regulars are on the field. the record speaks for itself. prior to this loss, mexico hadnt won a game against the U.S. in like 9 games on U.S. soil. not sure what the record is on foreign soil.

for the record BRASIL or ARGENTINA will win the next world cup :Cool:

Sue
07-29-2009, 09:04 PM
mexico won so props to them. they wanted it more. it was team B or both teams. owell, but U.S.A. does have mexico's # when the regulars are on the field. the record speaks for itself. prior to this loss, mexico hadnt won a game against the U.S. in like 9 games on U.S. soil. not sure what the record is on foreign soil.

for the record BRASIL or ARGENTINA will win the next world cup :Cool:

And England will get knocked out by Germany in either the quarter final or the semi-final. As usual. And probably on penalties, too. :ROFL:

GET DA NET
07-29-2009, 09:11 PM

It was a good win for Mexico, BTW both teams sent their B-squads for the gold cup.

spartafish
08-07-2009, 01:09 AM
something ive always been perplexed my Mexican-AMERICANS is how they can route for Mexico whenever they play the USA. If one has so much pride in his Motherland that it overshadows his respect for his HOMELAND...then GO BACK "HOME."

just my humble, over-patriotic opinion

as much as i love US soccer, im not so sure theyll win in Mexico City on the 12th. Its been a long time since the men's national team has beaten Mexico in Mexico; never mind the need for oxygen masks at half time (pollution and altitude). I hope they do come out with the win though

08-07-2009, 06:59 AM
something ive always been perplexed my Mexican-AMERICANS is how they can route for Mexico whenever they play the USA. If one has so much pride in his Motherland that it overshadows his respect for his HOMELAND...then GO BACK "HOME."

as much as i love US soccer, im not so sure theyll win in Mexico City on the 12th. Its been a long time since the men's national team has beaten Mexico in Mexico; never mind the need for oxygen masks at half time (pollution and altitude). I hope they do come out with the win though

wow thats a lil ruff ,dont you think? its soccer,do you tell the english to go back to england when they root for there team?

spartafish
08-07-2009, 05:47 PM
wow thats a lil ruff ,dont you think? its soccer,do you tell the english to go back to england when they root for there team?

yeah, youre right, it is probably a little rough, but hey, its how i feel. as for the English, I'm sure it exist but i probably don't see it as much because i have a lot of mexican friends and too many straight up english ones.

Ready 2 Go
08-09-2009, 11:20 AM

:Soap Box:
Easily, considering how poor the USA played for years and how football was treated by the US media and lack of games on TV. It soured me on USA soccer. I am neither Mexican, nor Mexican-American but I preferred the Mexican team over the US team because the US team was terrible to watch for 20+ years. Also the US did not even have a real league, where as Mexican TV showed good games with players who were on the Mexican national side.

Even though the US team is better I still think their style is boring and technical skills are poor. The only thing the US team has better athletes not players. The success in SA was only based on their counter-attack -the only US team strength - which IMHO is a telltale sign of a bad team. :My Two Cents:

MLS is still painful to watch, very little quality or class and no depth.

Daniel Jarque puede su resto en la paz y puede usted defensa seguir siendo fuerte.

Ready 2 Go

Sue
08-12-2009, 01:47 PM
yeah, youre right, it is probably a little rough, but hey, its how i feel. as for the English, I'm sure it exist but i probably don't see it as much because i have a lot of mexican friends and too many straight up english ones.

:Neener Neener:

NICKYMOUSE8
08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Mexico are, and always will be a much better team than the USA. However, I can't wait for next years World Cup.
We (England) next play September 9th against Croatia, if we win we qualify and we better win. Anyone wanna hit the pub with me that afternoon?your such a brat!:Wink:

JSAUCE818
08-12-2009, 03:05 PM
really??? WHATS YOUR EXCUSE NOW????...let me guess this time USA had team A playing, but team A+ wasnt there.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL:

GET DA NET
08-12-2009, 03:11 PM
really??? WHATS YOUR EXCUSE NOW????...let me guess this time USA had team A playing, but team A+ wasnt there.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::R OFL:

Lmao.............