PDA

View Full Version : OT-VERY GOOD NEWS

Ghost
06-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Hey all,

Let me start that beginning of this month I got a letter that I was not accepted to the radiology program at LMC. But I was on a waiting list, from 25 seats I missed a seat by 5. I would have to wait another year till I can sign up for the radiology program....again....bummer!

I got a call yesterday from the director of radiology that she had good news for me....well since I was already disappointed I wasn't in a hurry to call back till today. Knowing my luck, I probably was going to get bumped up to number 26 from 25 seats....woohoo....yay....

I was informed that some students who got accepted changed their minds and went to the nursing program or whatever, well that bumped me up big time! She asked if I was still interested in accepting a seat in the radiology program....I said I would be honored to be accepted.

I should be getting my acceptance letter soon & orientation starts when we get back from Southern California next month. My or should I say our dream is starting to come true! It will be 21 months of straight(hell) schooling and clinicals, but after that we can go anywhere we want!

So what I thought as wasting 2 years in Indiana(but having fun and meeting new friends, and great fishing!), has been all worth it so far. I've gotten this far and nothing is going to stop me from reaching my goal. The wifey and the kids are excited that I have been accepted. For me, I'm on seventh Heaven....

Peace,
Ghost

jbacsaf
06-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Congratulations!

Nessie Hunter
06-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Way to go Gino.. :thumb: :thumb: :group:

Good things happen to good people.. :D

Socal Bassman
06-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Congratulations!

Ronira
06-26-2007, 05:08 PM
:thumb: :group: :banana: :banana: :banana:

valhalla_1_2000
06-27-2007, 03:33 PM
What the hell is LMC?

Ghost
06-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Lake Michigan College

valhalla_1_2000
06-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks, very cool. Congrats and good luck.