PDA

View Full Version : Puddingstone Today

CL SmooV
07-25-2009, 06:05 PM
......hit up the puddy today. got there around 9. left by 1. the heat started kickin' in. started on the south side. knocked out some junior varsity LMB using spinners and drop shot'n crawlers. i left and went to the east side and got some major hits from some LMB. hooked 5 total. water temp was in the 70's. very warm. water current was very active do to the sea-do circle derby they have on the lake. water lettuce was VERY bad. had to find an alley every time before i casted. nonetheless it was a fun outing. oh, caught many bluegills. tossed them back too. they love wax worms.

cL

PHISHnutS
07-25-2009, 06:45 PM
Nice work out there, that place can be real tough but it looks like you handled the conditions well.

Thanks for the report.

socalsteez
07-25-2009, 07:57 PM
nice fish - still having a hard time putting things together at the pudd...

BingJr
07-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Fishing the Pudd from shore, That is a great day.

Well Done.

DCCTrouserTrout
07-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Way to tough out the conditions to get on a couple fish... That lake has always been tough for me...

smokinflies
07-26-2009, 08:31 AM
thanks for the report.

i'll be out there on fri morning.

Santa Fe Eric
07-26-2009, 11:43 AM
I like that "Jr. Varsity Largemouth"

That was tight.
Great fishing from the Pudd!

AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN
07-26-2009, 05:16 PM
i'm glad to see a report from the pudd!!! i believe its one of the best in park lakes around. congrats on the really nice bass!!! glad to hear the gills are biting, hopefully i can get out there and snag a cat or two!!!

CL SmooV
07-26-2009, 10:14 PM
i'm glad to see a report from the pudd!!! i believe its one of the best in park lakes around. congrats on the really nice bass!!! glad to hear the gills are biting, hopefully i can get out there and snag a cat or two!!!

...you know the cat bite has been absent for about a couple months now. i caught some really nice ones in april after the stock. none since. maybe i am in the wrong spot. let us know if you catch any @ the pudd anytime soon.