PDA

View Full Version : Legg Lake 24hr catfish derby

Fishicidal187
07-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Well the fishicidal krew hit he 24hr derby.Got there about 500pm lines in the water by 600pm. I heard they didn't even stock for this derby wtf! No one around us caught any fish not even a bite. We don't really care much cuz were out of the house for the night.We bar-b-qed listened to music and had a bomb fire.It's now 10pm still no fish my homie goes to get some pop corn from the stand when I noticed my line moving sideways.I run down the hill to my pole and set the hook fish on! I can tell right away it's a big one Well homie aint around so I had to bring in this beast and net him myself thank god I was successful. I got him out of the water and put him on land this is my pb catfish and I call him catzilla here is a pic of the catch maybe you guy could tell me how much he weighs he was 28 inches.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/xLIONx/Picture752.jpg

DocHolliday
07-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Nice fish man! way to handle that beast haha, i have no idea on the weight... prolly about 3-4lbs.. if i had to guess. Anyways way to get out there and chill and do some fishin. Thanks for postin

smokinflies
07-25-2009, 11:22 AM
nice catch bro.

last night was cool. not as many people as last year.

lilmystery246
07-25-2009, 12:08 PM
i say about 6 pounds or a little more. nice fish bro! =]

Here fishy fishy...
07-25-2009, 05:17 PM
I leave for a sec...:EyePop:

At first i thought it was a fake and he was meswsin with me lol!

Thats was a nice night out evean if i did catch the skunk.

NICKYMOUSE8
07-25-2009, 08:47 PM
There was a drunken incident last night @ Legg two guys argue across the lake from each yelling saying how come? why don't you come over here and see what happens!!pure drunk comedy I laughed the whole night laying inside my tent with a 8th of comfort if ya know what i mean......

DocHolliday
07-25-2009, 09:04 PM
There was a drunken incident last night @ Legg two guys argue across the lake from each yelling saying how come? why don't you come over here and see what happens!!pure drunk comedy I laughed the whole night laying inside my tent with a 8th of comfort if ya know what i mean......

nooooice.....

Fishicidal187
07-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Yea we where right next to the yelling. comedy:LOL: