PDA

View Full Version : Ensenada Mexico

D-PESCADOR
06-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Went to Ensenada this weekend just to get away, booked rooms and one day of fishing 8) . Checked in around 11pm friday had to go to the cerveseria 'liquor store' to unwind from the drive one shooter Don Julio and 1 caguama :wink: . Got the wake up call, go down stairs get the taxi check in and walk to boat, the Esenada creeper what i named it . Get my spot set up ,remind you it's my first time going fishing on a mexican boat, yup no kitchen, no food, no drinks , no beers byob, byof :evil: . Start looking at the ocean , guess what ?the red sea was in great . Headed out no live bait everbody setting up for cudas , first cast some guy lands a huge cuda that was it no more fish, for about an hour ,people started catching rock cods about 25 for a boat load of 60 .Rigged up for rock cod and thats it :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: . The only thing i caught was a buzz :food: , o yeah great deck hands and preached the word team 57 to the fun people i met and thanks to Hugo from Santa Ana for letting drink his beer . Till next time your reporter D-PESCADOR no pics sorry . :explode:

Funjunkie74
06-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Too bad on the El Skunko Magnifico!
I've been contemplating a trip to Ensenada for some time now.
Finally have an opportunity but my boy's timing s*cks....so it's a no go fo Joe.

Anyway, what boat, what landing, what time did you leave, how far do you think you went out...?? DETAILS MAN!! WE WANT DETAILS!!

Did you stop over at Tijuana on the way back to ease the pain?
Was she cute?? LOL!!

Oh, and the next time you think about going to Ensenada, PM ME!!!

FJ74:twisted:

D-PESCADOR
06-26-2007, 12:54 PM
OK whent out of Sergios sport fishing ,was on the Ensenada Clipper 85'x24 60.00 US for a half day, from 7am 230pm. We maybe went out for about ten miles 500 yards away ,from the island that holds the Bufadora .
The capy would just take us to the same spot and driff go back in a circle, boat with no kitchen so take an ice chest . O I forgot to mention the 6.5 hours it took to cross the border they closed the Sanisidro and sent us to the Tecate border. Next time i'll shoot you a pm it was last minute i asked X-TRANSMAN but he was scared to go into Mexico. :rofl: what a wus :bawl:

sansou
06-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Shoot me a PM too if you head out to Ensenada!

I'm willing to guess that in a month from now the fishing will be muy excelente just 10 miles off Ensenada's coast....

victor101
06-26-2007, 02:29 PM
might as well shoot me a pm too. ive been wanting to go fishing down there. it would make a great weekend getaway.

D-PESCADOR
06-26-2007, 04:13 PM
We should get together and charter a boat or just go on an overnighter out of San Diego and take x-transman along with Dana 8)

Fisherman57
06-26-2007, 04:26 PM
That was the crappiest report I've ever read Alex. Thanks for the invitation. :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUST KIDDIN! RELAX! :lol:

Next time you head down there again, lemme know, I know a couple sweet places to surf fish down there!......

OH........ and I have a camera, so you'll be able to post a REAL REPORT!

(BTW, I didn't know you had a REAL passport :lol: )

D-PESCADOR
06-26-2007, 05:23 PM
I donthave a passport thats why it took six hours to cros the border hahahahahahahahaha :wink:

Funjunkie74
06-26-2007, 09:26 PM
I donthave a passport thats why it took six hours to cros the border hahahahahahahahaha :wink:

Did they at least use rubber gloves??

SanDimasLMB
06-27-2007, 04:04 PM

Did they at least use rubber gloves??

LOL!!!

FISHNMOFO
06-27-2007, 11:01 PM
ron (paintnfish) and i will be down there in two weeks fishin with http://www.vonnysfleet.com for a couple of days (july 9-12).