PDA

View Full Version : Castaic 7/24

CAPT'N
07-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Hit Castaic at 7am today in a friends Ranger. As he is a Moss-back fisherman, the line sides were safe today :Envious:

Picture perfect, nice and comfortable early in the day, worked Sharons rest for 2 small bass, then a few points in the fish arm. Worked our way toward salom cove for my best of the day at 4lb 3oz.

Finished our day at the wall near the west ramp. Lake was not to crowded, water was around 80, and the wind was at 7-10mph.

Total damage for me 6 green backs all on jerk baits and cranks in baby bass and shad patterns.

Sorry no pics,

Capt'n

Liteweight
07-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Hit Castaic at 7am today in a friends Ranger. As he is a Moss-back fisherman, the line sides were safe today :Envious:

Picture perfect, nice and comfortable early in the day, worked Sharons rest for 2 small bass, then a few points in the fish arm. Worked our way toward salom cove for my best of the day at 4lb 3oz.

Finished our day at the wall near the west ramp. Lake was not to crowded, water was around 80, and the wind was at 7-10mph.

Total damage for me 6 green backs all on jerk baits and cranks in baby bass and shad patterns.

Sorry no pics,

Capt'n

WHAT no pics?????????????? jk :LOL:
Good day out there.
How long were you out there?
Robert

CAPT'N
07-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Put the boat on the trailer at 1pm.

Capt'n