PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of any Charters that offer shark fishing?

AlaskaDave
06-26-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm looking to do some shark fishing but I'm having a hard time finding any fishing charters that offer trips out to the islands for shark fishing...

Looking to go out of the Ventura area but will travel if need be...

Thanks in advance...

Dave
http://www.orsoswimbaits.com

sansou
06-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Scan the landings down in SD. A couple of the landings offer twilight shark trips in the summer (I think 6PM to midnight). I think Helgrens in Oceanside used to offer one as well, but not 100% sure. Pretty cheap fun, though I've personally never been on one.

Good luck!

ThemBastards
06-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Davey's Locker in Newport has a Friday night shark outing. I have never been but I think it runs $65

...Oh wait your looking to charter? Dunno then.

five_hole
06-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Bongos Sportfishing out of Daveys Locker in Newport charters for Shark trips. I have never used them for Shark, but have chartered several offshore trips and they are great. The boats are fast and the crew has always been helpful.

http://www.bongossportfishing.com/charter.html

sonarbp
06-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Here you go!!!!!!
Out of Davey's Locker in Newport
On board the CALIBER
SHARK FISHING 6:30PM - MIDNIGHT (SATURDAY NIGHTS)
ADULTS - $65 JUNIORS & SENIORS - $65
Area Fished: Seasonal trip, April Thru September. Dependent upon season. Species: Thresher, Mako and Blue Sharks.

booyaa 4u
06-26-2007, 03:25 PM
IF YOU WANT TO GO ON A GOOD SHARK CHARTER AND WANT TO HOOK A BIG MAKO. HAVE THE BOAT BY YOURSELF NOT FISH A CATTLE BOAT FOR LITTLE 50LB. MAKO GO TO WAHZOOCHARTERS.COM FAST BOATS 31 CONTENDER AND 36CONTENDER I HELP HIM ON SOME OF HIS CHARTERS. HOOKED AND RELEASED TWO MAKOS ON SUNDAY ONE 425LB. AND 150LB. THE 31FT CONTENDER WAS CHARTERD FOR THE SHARK HUNTER EAST VS. WEST SERIES BY TEAM UNDISPUTES.. JUST TELL HIM CHAD FROM TEAM BOOYAA IF IM AVALIBAL AND CAN HELP ILL BE THERE GOOD LUCK