PDA

View Full Version : Superfish.....

Troutman65
07-19-2009, 09:12 PM
On PBS.org. I saw this hour show tonight and it was the most increadible documentary film footage on Billfish I have ever seen. Biologist Rick Rosenthol filmed Striped Marlin, Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Sail Fish in defferent areas of the ocean while swimming with a camera. It was very informative and exciting to watch. If you get the chance to view the hour show it will be worth it.

Troutman65
07-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Well, I was either the only one left on planet Earth to see this or no one has seen this show on PBS.:Confused:

Cangler
07-21-2009, 07:01 AM
Well, I was either the only one left on planet Earth to see this or no one has seen this show on PBS.:Confused:

Actually i saw it too on Sunday.
Having caught a blue marlin it was fascinating

Troutman65
07-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Actually i saw it too on Sunday.
Having caught a blue marlin it was fascinating

:Cool: Cangler.

I have never caught a billfish before. The Sailfish was the most interesting to me. Such a beauitful creature.

Cangler
07-21-2009, 01:23 PM
:Cool: Cangler.

I have never caught a billfish before. The Sailfish was the most interesting to me. Such a beauitful creature.

It was super nice in HD ;)

glumace
07-21-2009, 02:08 PM
It was a great show, check out River Monsters as well on Discovery
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/river-monsters/

Troutman65
07-22-2009, 05:02 PM
It was super nice in HD ;)

I am sure it was Cangler. Thanks for rubbing it in.:LOL::Wink:

DocHolliday
07-26-2009, 03:15 PM
On PBS.org. I saw this hour show tonight and it was the most increadible documentary film footage on Billfish I have ever seen. Biologist Rick Rosenthol filmed Striped Marlin, Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Sail Fish in defferent areas of the ocean while swimming with a camera. It was very informative and exciting to watch. If you get the chance to view the hour show it will be worth it.

Man, funny thing. I saw sometihng last night on PBS about more of the history behind the huge fish, like the 1000+ lbers, then this morning im watching what you describe with the biologist. Did you see that black marlin off the coast of Australia that was awesome. PBS is steppin it up!

bassassassin
07-28-2009, 03:54 AM
if you liked that go to long fin and get the video "marlin off the rocks" movie is amazing