PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

Pete Marino
07-19-2009, 10:54 AM
From the Sierras after a short vacation camping and Stream Fishing above Independence and Im ready to get back to Perris, Castaic and Vail for some Bass Hammering. We caught and released a alot of rainbows while I was there with a handful of native browns as well. We caught fish on Velvetta, powerbait, panther martins and pieces of night crawlers. The amount of water up there right now is alot better then I expected. There was a good flow of water in Independence Creek and surrounding creeks..So if you guys want a good time stream fishing, Id recommend trying out Independence Creek. The campground up at Greys Meadow is really nice with the water right next to alot of the campsites..

Im also looking forward to DVL opening back up early next year so I can get back out there and fish tournaments and put my clients on the bass. Ive done my best to stay away from that place since its been closed because I just dont think its right to have to fish from one of those torn up rental boats that they have. My clients deserve better then those hammered rental boats so Ive only done the rental boat thing a couple times since theyve been closed to private boats... But once they open back up to private boats its game on again at DVL as well.
Until then Im just gonna continue hammering the bass at Perris, Castaic and Vail....
And the bite is WFO at all 3 lakes....
Call me or PM me and we'll get out there for a great day on the water..

Pete:Cool :Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 510-5679 call this number and I'll give you my cell number..

WARRIORMIKE
07-19-2009, 11:01 AM
When is DVL supposed to open? What time of year??

Pete Marino
07-19-2009, 11:06 AM
That it should open up around Feb/March next year... Lets keep our fingers crossed. Only time will tell..

Pete:Cool:

basscatcher
07-19-2009, 03:14 PM
no bass on powerbait? whats up with that.
welcome back

God BLess

basscatcher