PDA

View Full Version : perris

getthenet
07-15-2009, 05:02 PM
just checking to see if anybody has any tips for lake perris ?

Flying
07-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Keep cool:LOL:

Can you be a little more specific on what you want to catch and how?

matt duarte
07-16-2009, 08:35 AM
grad your self a couple bags of robos and some drop shot gear as well as t-rig and c-rig and w-rig...theres is one bait right now that is just off the hook fishing...but ill have to pm me if you want that one...other then that hit the points and coves and work it slow and like flying said KEEP COOL! its hot!

NICKYMOUSE8
07-16-2009, 04:25 PM
i too have a question for perris how much are campsites for the night?heard rumors of big mountain lions coming around campers any truth to this??oh yeah and fishing's alright Isearecking.

d1LedHed
07-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Water is clearing up – visibility about 4’ – surface temp is now getting into the 80s. The weed banks are coming in – yeah. Saturday was good, slayed Bluegill and some Redear on Sunday. The bigger panfish are starting to show up. It is hot – been getting off the lake by 11:00 AM.

Have seen the posts for the cats - haven't seen any though. Lots of deer on the island -hmmmmmmmm.
Don't know about the camping - not with the heat.

Flying
07-17-2009, 01:19 AM
i too have a question for perris how much are campsites for the night?heard rumors of big mountain lions coming around campers any truth to this??oh yeah and fishing's alright Isearecking.

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=22122 Looks like 25 to 34

Check in on a Fridays get pretty backed up for the campground.

There are deer all over the east end not just the island. I see more and more each year with a lot of babies out there right now. I haven't heard about cats yet but the food is there for them. All of the exposed lake bed from the draw down years ago is fully regrown now. I'm sure this is what helped the deer population.

tacklejunkie
07-17-2009, 07:31 AM
Lots of coyotes.
They get close too.
Lions are there but have not seen one yet. (others have and reported so)
skunks, coons and squirrels.
Lots of food around for all of them as flying says..