PDA

View Full Version : Funny's for Legends Event ! Trolly's famous name tags!

Hitts0n
07-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Ok we know already how fun Trolly is with the name tags.Help me out here.Without getting out of hand people.Lets be funny mature adults here.Ok......Trolly always have funny names for people with the name tags.Lets get some funny names thrown out there.Like we have the 2 remaining Rod war champs,2Quikmotorwerks and Koshaw.We got TroutDog aka Erin with an E....made up by Jimmy.I heard this one and almost triped over my own foot.Hitts0n aka Hitt's on Men.......lma000 !!:ROFL::ROFL:
Made up by another.

Im bringing some nice size stickers for Trolly to have fun with.Gimme some laughs here !

matt duarte
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM
haha ya the last one i was able to show up to he gave me a good one...weeks and months before the event i was posting my swimbait skunkage reports at DVL..he named me "Wheres DVL at" lol

ThemBastards
07-15-2009, 04:04 PM
My first event he gave me "Beer Expert" that Trolly is some kind of psychic.

I don't want to hurt any feelings man, so I am gonna refrain from altering peoples names- that tends to get personal. You guys can feel free to use mine though:LOL:

tacklejunkie
07-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Trolly always have funny names for people with the name tags.Lets get some funny names thrown out there.

LOL all I could come up with is "Ghetto Shad" :ROFL:
I have no F'n clue why! I'm gonna go look up a shrink now..

Captain Boracho
07-16-2009, 12:15 AM
im gonna go ahead and give my nomination for funniest name this year to good ol ghetto dad for coming up with the parody of sansou.......SWINESOU. the guy goes to mexico more than the mexicans come to san diego, comon u know thats funny.

Nu_AbGatr
07-16-2009, 09:25 AM
"Will Fish 4 Food"..... :Cool:

I want to throw an ethnic one for Trolly to use on *any* Filipino angler who shows up - "Matinik" - translation: spiny, lots of fish bone, also used as a complimentary slang - slick.

Eh, Y not?

Poxy Boggards
07-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Funny idea Hitts on Men!

Last year was my first legends, and he tagged me with "I Have Big Stringer" LOL

Sue
07-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Last year I got Gator Aid :ROFL:

Hitts0n
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Funny idea Hitts on Men!

Last year was my first legends, and he tagged me with "I Have Big Stringer" LOL

Lma000 !!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

troutdog
07-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Last year I got Gator Aid :ROFL:

I got a kick out of the one Trolly gave you at the first Legends that Lil TD told me about! :ROFL::Secret:

TD

olfishergal
07-16-2009, 05:19 PM
I always get my sticker shock from Trolley mostly cuz he places it in same spots every year lol....... @ Y @ hehehehee OFG

primo55
07-16-2009, 09:17 PM
trolly is a riot with those tags!! I got -primo stuff- last time around!

trollmiester
07-18-2009, 06:53 AM
thanx everybody as always. i do not rehearse what i am going to put on the name tags because i do not know till it happens.lollol.My worst moment after being a member for ten years on fnn was when i was a bit excited and asked a young person Who are ypu? he said you dont know? It was web master jeff and i walked away so embarassed,which is hard for me to get that way. Sorry jeff.