PDA

View Full Version : not jerking around baits

bassgrandslam
07-13-2009, 10:28 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxx

tacklejunkie
07-13-2009, 12:28 PM
I do good jerkin' for greenies.
They often hit it on the pause or just after when I start moving again. I vary the pause length if I'm not getting bit and know the fish are there.

If you look at baitfish, they don't often run run run run run unless they are being chased or are injured. More of a dart pause dart pause kinda deal.

Stripey likes to take it on the straight retrieve from what I've seen.

The jerk followed by slack line causes a c-start motion that makes the fish think it's "about" to flee. This is often what triggers it. Stripey seem different though. If they are schooling and hungry they just go for broke on the straight retrieve.

tacklejunkie
07-14-2009, 08:22 AM
errr, nevermind.

PHISHnutS
07-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Errrr, houston..... we have a psycho!! :Angry:

socalfish
07-14-2009, 02:08 PM
uuuuhhhhh crazy person forgot to take medication! wow out of control!!:Angry:

bassgrandslam
07-14-2009, 05:04 PM
socalfish,

what are you doing on a freshwater posting about jerbaits anyway? you fish BFE.

socalfish
07-14-2009, 06:18 PM
would like to apolagize for comments made dont know you. you just seemed to fly off the handle! people usually dont do that.

bassgrandslam
07-14-2009, 06:36 PM
fisherman dont like to have their experineces minimized by loudmouths. or people who barely fish. I thought this is a fishing web site not a place to whine.

socalfish
07-14-2009, 06:58 PM
so take a piece of your own advice calling people a d@#* and everything else you said not whining but not very cool! and how much do you know about how much i fish and where i fish? i fish ocean and lakes streams i fish when i go riding in glamis find a way to throw a pole in the aquaduct and i enjoy every bit of it!!!! was just very shocked by the way you replied t someone that said in frustration nevermind he didnt go off just said forget it and you fliped yes for fisherman not whiners or LOUD MOUTHS OR FOUL MOUTHS! I said i was sorry for what i said didnt call you any names or rip on your fishing skills just said your reaction was not that of a normal person!

nismotech91
07-14-2009, 07:07 PM
I love jerk baits!

bassgrandslam
07-14-2009, 07:33 PM
so take a piece of your own advice calling people a d@#* and everything else you said not whining but not very cool! and how much do you know about how much i fish and where i fish? i fish ocean and lakes streams i fish when i go riding in glamis find a way to throw a pole in the aquaduct and i enjoy every bit of it!!!! was just very shocked by the way you replied t someone that said in frustration nevermind he didnt go off just said forget it and you fliped yes for fisherman not whiners or LOUD MOUTHS OR FOUL MOUTHS! I said i was sorry for what i said didnt call you any names or rip on your fishing skills just said your reaction was not that of a normal person!

you sound like my grand mother!

NoHo ART
07-14-2009, 07:38 PM
:ROFL: :Dead Horse: :Popcorn:

CASTAWAY
07-14-2009, 08:08 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

What is a jerk bait....?

hookup
07-14-2009, 09:17 PM
wow dude your a f u c kin dick why dont you get off the board your the complainer f uc kin dumb *** dick.

bassgrandslam
07-15-2009, 09:07 AM
wow dude your a f u c kin dick why dont you get off the board your the complainer f uc kin dumb *** dick.

Ha! HA! HA!

some people are dumber than fish!

cuz i'm enjoying this i'll keep going. my baby girl can make a more sincere apology than socalbich. uHHHHHH thats right this post was on how to fish jerks? who knew that would apply to you too?

thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!