PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers go la

Hometown
07-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Lets keep it up till october

JoeCali
07-12-2009, 11:41 PM
The Dodgers are kickin *** this year and U kno they're gonna go far in the post season. with or without manny this LA team is on fire !!!:Envious::Twisted::Envious::Twisted:

DocHolliday
07-13-2009, 11:45 AM
The Dodgers are kickin *** this year and U kno they're gonna go far in the post season. with or without manny this LA team is on fire !!!:Envious::Twisted::Envious::Twisted:

Agreed....

Lightning
07-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Keep it up 'til October...then lose,just like last year!

troutdog
07-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Keep it up 'til October...then lose,just like last year!

They did beat the team with the best record on the NL last year before falling to the eventual world champion Phillies, not exactly a horrible ending to a solid season.

"Waiter can I get a glass of haterade for my boy Lightning" :LOL:

THINK BLUE!

TD

Lightning
07-15-2009, 05:15 PM
That's right...you guys did finally win a playoff game, er um...series.Thank the disgruntled Bo Sox for giving you a gift at the end of last season .Just kinding man.I'm a Reds/Angels fan so I just had to be a punk for a minute.Sorry---

Lightning
07-22-2009, 08:04 PM
I talked smack... so my Reds got owned!

troutdog
07-23-2009, 10:18 AM
I talked smack... so my Reds got owned!

Much respect for calling yourself out Lightning, there are others that regularly post in this section that will never be man enough to do so. Hats off to you dude. :Thumbs Up:

TD

candyman
07-23-2009, 11:25 AM
Much respect for calling yourself out Lightning, there are others that regularly post in this section that will never be man enough to do so. Hats off to you dude. :Thumbs Up:

TD

lol TD I seem to see you in just about every baseball thread on this forum. I thought your suppose to be working? So when are we gonna meet up for my first catfish trip at the vine?

troutdog
07-23-2009, 11:38 AM
lol TD I seem to see you in just about every baseball thread on this forum. I thought your suppose to be working? So when are we gonna meet up for my first catfish trip at the vine?

Working behind a computer actually allows me a little surfing time in between client calls..I don't owe you money do I? :LOL:

Stay tuned regarding an upcoming Vine event, this is going to be a "pre-blowout" prior to LegendsIII....I will call you when details have been finalized!

TD

hbomb
07-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Manny pega grand slammm whoooo hooooo............:Neener Neener: