PDA

View Full Version : D.V.L. 7/12/09 Rambo's True Report, No Lied or Fake Report

RamboBoy
07-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Rambo hates to do the post of the skunk report LOL, no lied, is honest reporting.

I was trolling with my secret weapon lures in different spots for a D.D. striped bass. There were no jailbirds (striped bass), because of too hot today. The stripers are in the deep of the Jewel Lake. I probably said around 50 feet deep. The water level is pretty not too bad. After the trolling job, and then I was heading to West Dam from the East Dam. I spotted the striped bass boiling in the middle of the Jewel Lake and stop the boat motor, turns engine off. I took few pictures of boiling. Dayum, I shouldn’t take pictures first place. I should cast the lure first place, wasn’t thinking fast in my mind, man. I wait for a few minutes the striped bass moved to other spot and it was boiling again. I drove the boat up and stopped the motor again. I cast the lure again. Dayum, no love striped bass. It stopped the boiling.

After stop boiling, I headed to the West Dam, and I was trying to do c-rig with a lure of roboworm (and other plastic lures), color red, brown, green and blue. The L.M.B. has no love for me. That is all for today I called of the day at 12:00 p.m. Man, it was HOT day, man. 92 degree and 30.95 Barometric pressure. NO FISH for me, LOL. I have seen few fishermen caught large mouth bass.

Very interesting I have seen the pictures on the bulletin board in the marina office that few guys are keepers the L.M.B.! Probably they eat them. (should be C&R, man!!)

By the way I dragged my test line reeling up and caught the spoon lure, LOL.

Here are some pictures, man I hate SKUNK! ha ha ha :LOL:

The Capps'
07-12-2009, 09:05 PM
You can blame it on boat 13. At least you picked up a spoon. :Envious:

Panfish Junior
07-12-2009, 10:32 PM
That's a nice spoon. :LOL: You'll get them strips next bro. Thanks for sharing!

Kimura6985
07-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Sorry to hear bout the skunk,blame it on unlucky 13!! good to see you back!!:Group Hug:

Mondo21
07-13-2009, 12:36 AM
You'll get them next time. Cindy:Big Grin:

Socal Bassman
07-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Don't worry, you'll get 'em next time.

RamboBoy
07-13-2009, 06:15 AM
You can blame it on boat 13. At least you picked up a spoon. :Envious:

LOL! Thanks for the comment

That's a nice spoon. :LOL: You'll get them strips next bro. Thanks for sharing!

Yea I will get a DD striped bass next time. I will try that spoon for trolling, LOL.

You'll get them next time. Cindy:Big Grin:

Thanks Cindy for the comment. I hope to get a DD striped bass next time.

Don't worry, you'll get 'em next time.

Yep next time get a DD striped bass, thanks for the comment

RamboBoy
07-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Sorry to hear bout the skunk,blame it on unlucky 13!! good to see you back!!:Group Hug:

Ha I knew what the 13 is. Thanks for the nice comment.

TroutOnly
07-13-2009, 08:32 PM
13 is my lucky number,,,,,T/O

RamboBoy
07-14-2009, 05:51 PM
13 is my lucky number,,,,,T/O

13 is your lucky number ? Are you joking (kidding) me? LOL