PDA

View Full Version : Fishing last Night

onehook
07-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks to all who were there and caught fish ,There will be two more night fishing Events at Puddingstone one in August and one in September
Some good fish caught and all went well.
Also DFG Warden Nelson showed up to check on license and other possible issues ,Some citations were handed out for no license but some were caught with Nets and undersized Bass, Thank You Don,,, Use the Caltip number on your license it works , For all my fishing friends don't get mad get Involved, thanks ,,,,,, now go catch fish

Hometown
07-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks to all who were there and caught fish ,There will be two more night fishing Events at Puddingstone one in August and one in September
Also DFG Warden Nelson showed up to check on license and other possible issues ,Some citations were handed out for no license but some were caught with Nets and undersized Bass, Thank You Don,,, Use the Caltip number on your license it works , For all my fishing friends don't get mad get Involved, thanks ,,,,,, now go catch fish

nets what a bummer i heard that there was a problem with poachers at that lake

skylarjames2009
07-12-2009, 09:10 AM
I just want to say CATCH AND RELEASE ALL BASS

am I right see ya Im out of here going on mission to as many east county lakes I can hit

peace out:Dancing Banana:

Poseidon
07-12-2009, 03:02 PM
who knows when is the next time in august?

fishrookie
07-12-2009, 11:24 PM
yeah i would like to know when the next one is. can you use your boat or from shore only?
and congrats on the warden for catching him some also