PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Tuna ?

Trout-Tuna-For.Me
07-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Haven't seen any tuna reports out of San Diego lately here at FNN, so I've been checking out other sites.
I'm playing charter master for a 2 day trip on the Blue Horizon out of SD this weekend with only 12 fishermen aboard. This should be an awesome trip with plenty of elbow room.
Will post a report after returning.
TTFM

BIGRED KILLA
07-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Haven't seen any tuna reports out of San Diego lately here at FNN, so I've been checking out other sites.
I'm playing charter master for a 2 day trip on the Blue Horizon out of SD this weekend with only 12 fishermen aboard. This should be an awesome trip with plenty of elbow room.
Will post a report after returning.
TTFM

They are pretty far off shore a 2 day trip should get on um can't wait till they move in closer so the PB can get on um with out the long run. If the albies are boiling try to pick a nice chovie thats there candy. Good Luck.

Bigred

Ricky-Ray
07-09-2009, 10:42 PM
According to some of the reports that I got the albies and bluefin are 60-75 miles south of San Diego. Well within overnight range and DEFINITELY within 2 day range. Some of the SD boat's got limits of albies today.

ghetto dad
07-09-2009, 10:43 PM
According to some of the reports that I got the albies and bluefin are 60-75 miles south of San Diego. Well within overnight range and DEFINITELY within 2 day range. Some of the SD boat's got limits of albies today.

I hope theyre the smaller fish.....

GD