PDA

View Full Version : cruel use of illegal fireworks

smokinflies
07-09-2009, 01:22 AM
anyone seen this video?:Sad: is this old news?

http://www.break.com/index/fishing-with-dynamite.html

matt duarte
07-09-2009, 08:32 AM
lol someone saw the simpson movie one to many times lol...i was launching some morters off in front of my house last night...damn those thing are fun! it saw not to hold launcher in hand.....but it seems like it would be a lot more fun to do so hahaha...

tacklejunkie
07-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Uh, no!
Don't hold that shat in your hand. lol
Bad idea! :LOL:

sometimes they get stuck!

Nessie Hunter
07-09-2009, 08:49 AM
That must be Jason (stormcrow) He cant catch fish any other way!!!!

:ROFL:

goodguy
07-09-2009, 10:13 AM
lol someone saw the simpson movie one to many times lol...i was launching some morters off in front of my house last night...damn those thing are fun! it saw not to hold launcher in hand.....but it seems like it would be a lot more fun to do so hahaha...

There was a dips*** at our 4th party that was holding the launcher in his hand and there's a reason why you put it on the ground ya know... because the pressure of the morter blasting off shot the base of the launcher right at him... what a retard.... same guy that started shooting roman candles at his buddy who was standing in front of me and my daughter. Needless to say before he got his a** kicked her left the party...

calico killer kevin
07-09-2009, 10:27 AM
And don't put a mortar between your legs haha ahh memories...

boxl0bster
07-10-2009, 12:35 AM
hahaha thats a funny video.

matt duarte
07-10-2009, 12:18 PM
There was a dips*** at our 4th party that was holding the launcher in his hand and there's a reason why you put it on the ground ya know... because the pressure of the morter blasting off shot the base of the launcher right at him... what a retard.... same guy that started shooting roman candles at his buddy who was standing in front of me and my daughter. Needless to say before he got his a** kicked her left the party...

it might be a stupid idea but ill at least hold it tight lol...we have roman candle fights in the desert all the time...but your right that guy is a jackhole to be doing it around kids..drunkin stupitity with friends is one thing but you defently dont do it while family or other kids are around. i think i might save the roman candles for the next time so jackhole decides to fly by me with no respect on the lake... im pretty sure that would get his attention haha

Skyler
07-10-2009, 12:30 PM
i think i might save the roman candles for the next time so jackhole decides to fly by me with no respect on the lake... im pretty sure that would get his attention haha

I thought that's why we all have heavy action rods in our arsenals...to launch 2 oz pyramid sinkers at them, lol?