PDA

View Full Version : Nph ?

LEE BOY3
07-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Hey whats up everyone?I was thinking of taking my 14ft Alumacraft out to NPH,i take it out to the lakes all the time but have never put it in the harbor before.The boat handles the lake pretty well my 8hrsp tohatsu runs strong and is dependable so i guess my question is would taking it out into the harbor be a suicide mission?Have you guys ever seen anybody else out there in a small boat like that?Any info would be appriciated thanks everyone.:Big Grin:

ItchyBass
07-08-2009, 07:15 AM
There are a ton of people that do it.

lalo56
07-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Hey whats up everyone?I was thinking of taking my 14ft Alumacraft out to NPH,i take it out to the lakes all the time but have never put it in the harbor before.The boat handles the lake pretty well my 8hrsp tohatsu runs strong and is dependable so i guess my question is would taking it out into the harbor be a suicide mission?Have you guys ever seen anybody else out there in a small boat like that?Any info would be appriciated thanks everyone.:Big Grin:

I dont see a problem with that. I believe i have seen people with porta-boats in the harbor.

sonarbp
07-08-2009, 07:26 AM

If I can fish the harbor from my float tube...why can't you fish it from your boat?

fisherman from long beach
07-08-2009, 08:22 AM
ive seen alot of lil alum boats out there,just watch out for us tubers .lol

LunkerLover
07-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Dude - you'll be perfectly fine ... I take my 13' alum out with a trolling motor and have a blast!

Just remember two things ... emergency oars AND don't go outside the breakers unless it's a CALM CALM day...
:Cool:

Stormcrow
07-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Im in my tube there from time to time dont run me over with your big *** boat!

LOL

sonarbp
07-08-2009, 11:01 AM
The only thing you need to worry about is if one of these big boys wants to use your yatch to sun himself!!!!!!!!!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/picture.php?albumid=155&pictureid=1251