PDA

View Full Version : anyone been on the Big Game 90?

BassButcher
07-07-2009, 01:58 PM
thinkin bout hoppin on the big game 90 for my first 2 dayer. Anyone have any review on the boat/crew? appreciate any opinions.

BB

SHARKBIT
07-07-2009, 02:06 PM
I have been on the boat twice in the last month, older boat but excellent crew, lots of fun Capt mike is very good at finding fish and very cordial. Food is a little high priced but best breakfast burrito in town and a burger to die for..go for it

BassButcher
07-07-2009, 02:50 PM
I have been on the boat twice in the last month, older boat but excellent crew, lots of fun Capt mike is very good at finding fish and very cordial. Food is a little high priced but best breakfast burrito in town and a burger to die for..go for it

Thanks for the input.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
07-07-2009, 07:01 PM
do i get any royalty checks for this post???badabump....lolol..sorry no info.

trlrtrsh67
07-07-2009, 08:27 PM
I like them. Went out with them in April for the first time and signed up for another trip in November based on the experience. Food and drinks were a bit pricey but whadaya expect when they price there trips so low! All always stuff my backpack with snack food so the galley tab is kept at a minimum.

Crew and captain were all about service when I went, I've read opposing oppinions but that's mine. Give it a try...you'll still be fishing no matter what boat you are on.