J. Owen
07-06-2009, 02:13 PM
ok its all set up
70 quart ice chest
oxygenator
500 gph recurculating pump
oxgenator livewell treatment
how long and often do i run the recurculating pump
do i run it non stop or periodicly just to stir up the water and add oxygen??
i do run the oxygenator the whole time.
so do i got to keep that costant flow of water going to get the best resuls??
or would it disipate the oxygen made by the oxygenator by recurculating it non stop???
PLEASE HELP!!!!
this is the well if that helps

J. Owen
07-07-2009, 08:59 AM
what the h???
can someone please give me a helping hand please???

J. Owen
07-07-2009, 10:01 AM
nevermind no help needed called the oxygenator man hooked it up with the details
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

NoHo ART
07-07-2009, 09:42 PM
i don't think you need a oxygenation if you run the pump the whole time you have fish in there.
sardines and anchovies need constant running water flow

Ricky-Ray
07-07-2009, 11:05 PM
nevermind no help needed called the oxygenator man hooked it up with the details
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

So what's the answer???? I'm curious.

J. Owen
07-08-2009, 02:15 PM
runn the pump to curculate the water consistantly to release the o2 and amonia from the water and use the oxygenator to saturate the water with oxygen.
no ice is needed to cool the water since the oxygenator has a temp deal on it so it dispurses pure oxygen evenly into the water if the water is warm it puts out more oxygen and cold less
this info came from the inventor of the oxygenator system so im sure it is acurate
thanks for lookin hope i can help another but next time you want some help send me a pm instead im willing to help those who are willing to help others

J. Owen
07-08-2009, 02:16 PM
i don't think you need a oxygenation if you run the pump the whole time you have fish in there.
sardines and anchovies need constant running water flow

trying to keep bass alive if that makes a differnce