christainmetalhead909
07-06-2009, 04:45 PM
im here lol. i have been in the fresh water game lately

ghetto dad
07-06-2009, 09:32 PM
im here lol. I have been in the fresh water game lately

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl:

Gd

Sansou has been absolutely KILLING it down south....he is OG NBU....

christainmetalhead909
07-06-2009, 09:58 PM
or am i more a bbfn gd? what do yout think idk if im asian enough to be part of the nbu lol.

ghetto dad
07-06-2009, 10:00 PM
or am i more a bbfn gd? what do yout think idk if im asian enough to be part of the nbu lol.

its all in fun my brother....NBU,,,,,BBFC...we all just love to fish......i saw the L3gend the other day at LBSF.....

GD

bsp
07-06-2009, 10:18 PM
its all in fun my brother....NBU,,,,,BBFC...we all just love to fish......i saw the L3gend the other day at LBSF.....

GD

How is Kevin anyway? I've run into Mike and Sammy, but not Joe and Kevin over the past few months.

Troutman65
07-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah, Like what ever happened to Funjunkie74 and the rest of the blokes?

LA Smoker
07-06-2009, 10:51 PM
We're still around. Just too lazy to post my own reports so I just thread jack when relevant. Obviously I still suck at fishing. Or do I??? Fishing in the dark!!! Who wants to roll to SB?

cappo
07-07-2009, 10:16 AM
ya wheres the homies been hiding?

ghetto dad
07-07-2009, 03:42 PM
ya wheres the homies been hiding?

Last time we saw all them together was when we were on that Spitfire trip...remember juan, they were on another boat, and you yelled "NBU!!!" :ROFL:

As far as how Kev is doing bsp, its really not my place to say homie....

GD

cappo
07-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Last time we saw all them together was when we were on that Spitfire trip...remember juan, they were on another boat, and you yelled "NBU!!!" :ROFL:

As far as how Kev is doing bsp, its really not my place to say homie....

GD

OMG that was hilarious. :LOL:

deanhall32
07-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I was on an overnighter a couple of weeks ago. I happened to mention Kevin Kim's name to somebody when 3 guys jumped up and said " You know Kevin Kim?" Well, I felt honored to say the least and said " yes" and I made 3 instant friends. They said Kevin is doing his well.

ghetto dad
07-07-2009, 10:47 PM
I was on an overnighter a couple of weeks ago. I happened to mention Kevin Kim's name to somebody when 3 guys jumped up and said " You know Kevin Kim?" Well, I felt honored to say the least and said " yes" and I made 3 instant friends. They said Kevin is doing his well.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: yeah....3 more people he has fooled into thinking he can fish.....:ROFL:

k3vins my boy and all...but come one..you felt "honored?"....wheres the coach I fell in love with...

GD

deanhall32
07-08-2009, 07:33 AM
When's the last time we had a good Kevin Kim laugh after reading one of his fishing reports or birthday party reports with pictures!! I miss those....

trlrtrsh67
07-08-2009, 09:29 PM
I always wonder the same thing too. I don't know what went down or if I missed something but my first trip with anyone from this board was with the nbu guys, ghetto dad, one leg, bucket bay, cappo, christianmetalhead,and i know i'm missing a few more...it was a really great experience hooking up with complete strangers and having such a good time. The icing on the cake was afterwards when kevin insisted(sp) we all come over to his house for a bbq and funjunkie threw down in the kitchen with the fresh sashimi for all to enjoy!

If everyone got together on another trip (scheduled permitting) i would be there in a heartbeat!

ghetto dad
07-08-2009, 09:54 PM
I always wonder the same thing too. I don't know what went down or if I missed something but my first trip with anyone from this board was with the nbu guys, ghetto dad, one leg, bucket bay, cappo, christianmetalhead,and i know i'm missing a few more...it was a really great experience hooking up with complete strangers and having such a good time. The icing on the cake was afterwards when kevin insisted(sp) we all come over to his house for a bbq and funjunkie threw down in the kitchen with the fresh sashimi for all to enjoy!

If everyone got together on another trip (scheduled permitting) i would be there in a heartbeat!

yeah....that was a really fun day/night brother....but thats before all the fishing gang violence had to start......

GD

trlrtrsh67
07-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Yeah, i know, there had to be something I missed...come winter time, when I get to shoveling snow I forget about fishing all together untill spring! Guess I gotta ask for updates when I stick my nose back in around here. "Can't we all just get along"? LMFAO

ghetto dad
07-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Yeah, i know, there had to be something I missed...come winter time, when I get to shoveling snow I forget about fishing all together untill spring! Guess I gotta ask for updates when I stick my nose back in around here. "Can't we all just get along"? LMFAO

we do....i love my NBU homies.....and my homegirl k3vin kim

GD

troutdog
07-09-2009, 12:09 AM
yeah....that was a really fun day/night brother....but thats before all the fishing gang violence had to start......

GD

Was that the same night someone broke out the wigs...that was a great post :ROFL:

TD

Troutman65
07-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Was that the same night someone broke out the wigs...that was a great post :ROFL:

TD

I remember that report.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

ghetto dad
07-09-2009, 11:07 PM

TD

hell yeah!! lol..i looked HAWT!!!! and we had bucket bay in the afro wig barbequing us up some chicken.....

I remember that report.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

patrick, you will NEVER fish the salt!

GD

LA Smoker
07-15-2009, 05:54 PM
NBU minus 1 back on the water this weekend. Stay tuned ladies. Maybe K3vin_Kim will grace us all with a report.

k3vin_kim
05-25-2010, 08:45 PM
310 800 3809

call me when you guys r ready

ghetto dad
05-25-2010, 10:32 PM
hell yeah!! lol..i looked HAWT!!!! and we had bucket bay in the afro wig barbequing us up some chicken.....

patrick, you will NEVER fish the salt!

GD

LMFAOOOOOO!!! I just saw this...even back in 2009 I was telling you you will never fish the salt..and you STILL havent..!!! lol

GD

ghetto dad
05-25-2010, 10:33 PM
310 800 3809

call me when you guys r ready

the homie K3vin th3 L3gend kim!!!!! hope alls well brother

GD