PDA

View Full Version : I have a ghost in my room!

lalo56
07-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Well last night we went to spend the holiday at my brother's house. Mom calls my dad and says she hears voices in my place. Hears rumbleing, shuffleing and distinguised voices. I tell her not to worry i may have left speakers on. Paid no mind to it. We get back today and i notice some water on carpet by refrigerator. Open door and noticed the thermostat was turned off. Nothing was missing, nothing else looks out of place.

Sometimes i wake up in middle of night feeling being poked but i disregard it because im half asleep.

Any way this is something strange that i cant explain. Is it enough proof of ghost? Maybe not...

tacklejunkie
07-05-2009, 06:04 PM
I hear footsteps upstairs sometimes in my house but I think it's just the wind shifting the house.

I taunted the ghosts as a child and found none.
I guess I'll find out when I'm fishing tonight. :Confused::LOL:

NICKYMOUSE8
07-05-2009, 06:35 PM
I know your not going to believe me but, try communication you'll get a vibe back, if it's a bad response! I say call a priest it could be evil and that NOT safe, I believe you lalo

lalo56
07-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah! Its strange... If it was actually someone in here i dont see why they didnt take my TV, xbox 360, monitor or what not. Only thing was my frige being turned off. I know i wouldnt turn it off cause i like my beer COLD!

lalo56
07-05-2009, 07:17 PM
I know your not going to believe me but, try communication you'll get a vibe back, if it's a bad response! I say call a priest it could be evil and that NOT safe, I believe you lalo

Thing is that it never happens while im here.

lalo56
07-05-2009, 07:22 PM
I hear footsteps upstairs sometimes in my house but I think it's just the wind shifting the house.

I taunted the ghosts as a child and found none.
I guess I'll find out when I'm fishing tonight. :Confused::LOL:

That could be the heat expanding the wood.

Liteliner
07-05-2009, 07:26 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=23089&page=7 Heres a thread about ghost from last year...

lalo56
07-05-2009, 07:31 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=23089&page=7 Heres a thread about ghost from last year...

Yes i remember, I commented on it as well.

Liteliner
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM

saintarv
07-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Well last night we went to spend the holiday at my brother's house. Mom calls my dad and says she hears voices in my place. Hears rumbleing, shuffleing and distinguised voices. I tell her not to worry i may have left speakers on. Paid no mind to it. We get back today and i notice some water on carpet by refrigerator. Open door and noticed the thermostat was turned off. Nothing was missing, nothing else looks out of place.

Sometimes i wake up in middle of night feeling being poked but i disregard it because im half asleep.

Any way this is something strange that i cant explain. Is it enough proof of ghost? Maybe not...

I think you need to do an EVP. Maybe find the history of your place. Also check out the EMF for spikes. Damn I watch too may Ghost Hunters series. LOL :ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
07-05-2009, 10:21 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=23089

Heres an old post about ghost...
liteliner you do alot of research???didn't you catch rambo on his bogus boil in te ducts...sorry lalo for the thread jack..ghost don't scare me...now, zombies that's scary....

Mondo21
07-05-2009, 10:57 PM
My Mom is dead a gone a year ago.
She told me a ghost would rape her on a nightly basis. She would give me details. She said he was very mean. She found a prayer to say on a daily basis. Can't remember which one and the Ghost eventually stop coming around. That scared me. Man I do believe you. Cindy:Shocked:

samgann93
07-05-2009, 10:59 PM
She told me a ghost would rape her on a nightly basis. She would give me details. She said he was very mean. She found a prayer to say on a daily basis. Can't remember which one and the Ghost eventually stop coming around. That scared me. Man I do believe you. Cindy:Shocked:

Thats fu**in scary s***.

i love ghost stories. haha

saintarv
07-06-2009, 02:48 PM

:Shocked::Shocked::EyePop::Shocked::Shocked:

lalo56
07-06-2009, 03:01 PM
They dont scare me. Just now i will be more in tune. It's not that bad, if things ever get bad then i will have to consider doing something.

troutdog
07-06-2009, 04:09 PM

Does TM65 have a key to your place by chance? :LOL:

TD

matt duarte
07-06-2009, 05:00 PM
i swear i had a ghost slap me in the face a few nights ago when i was sleepin...it woke me straight up lol it was weird kinda like a big jolt but it was only in my face

lalo56
07-06-2009, 05:10 PM
i swear i had a ghost slap me in the face a few nights ago when i was sleepin...it woke me straight up lol it was weird kinda like a big jolt but it was only in my face

Yes, i hate when that happens. Usually i feel being poked or being held by my head.

City Dad
07-06-2009, 09:29 PM
I see the ghosts of dead sasquatches...

Troutman65
07-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalo56 http://fishinghotpage.com/forum4/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=364692#post364692)

Does TM65 have a key to your place by chance? :LOL:

TD

Thats just not right Troutdog. ( I like cold beer too )

:Sad:

Who you going to call ?

GHOSTBUSTERS :!!!::!!!::!!!:

You ever watch Eddie Murphy's Delirious ? Thats how I feel about ghosts.:Wink:

JSAUCE818
07-07-2009, 05:51 AM
You guys heard of the "trophy bass" ghost that roams around castaic lagoon at night???...geobass?? Where you at?:lol:

DocHolliday
07-07-2009, 11:55 AM
ok this is freaking creepy, im here alone in the living room ( noone else is home ) on the laptop. Reading this post, no TV on nothing but a lil fan not making any noise. Next thing i know, i hear one of the bedroom doors down the hall creek open slowly, like creeking you know. OMG! NO BS!

lalo56
07-07-2009, 12:00 PM
ok this is freaking creepy, im here alone in the living room ( noone else is home ) on the laptop. Reading this post, no TV on nothing but a lil fan not making any noise. Next thing i know, i hear one of the bedroom doors down the hall creek open slowly, like creeking you know. OMG! NO BS!

You have a ghost too! Run for the hills!

matt duarte
07-07-2009, 12:25 PM
lol ya i think the ghost that i think slapped me in the face when i was sleepin came back last night...its like a trixter ghost or something.. i was layin down for bed last night and all of a sudden something snapped the elastic on my boxers haha hopfully its a girl ghost haha

NICKYMOUSE8
07-07-2009, 12:35 PM
I know you guys might think this is funny but,im serious not too long ago I went on solo mish fishing in an cemetery at night I thought I was busted when I saw a dark shadow of a tall man across the pond I froze as the shadow stood still facing my direction as I wiped my eyes to focus the shadow figure floated away behind a big tree I was freaked out and I ran outta there quick im guessing the ghost doesn't like ninja's???

dnsjess
07-07-2009, 12:46 PM
lalo56,
The ghost is telling you that he does not like the kind of beer you have stored in the fridge. ::Sad:Evil: Try switching to a diffrent brand until the ghost stops turning the fridge off.:ROFL:

lalo56
07-07-2009, 12:58 PM
lol ya i think the ghost that i think slapped me in the face when i was sleepin came back last night...its like a trixter ghost or something.. i was layin down for bed last night and all of a sudden something snapped the elastic on my boxers haha hopfully its a girl ghost haha

LOL thats funny, i would just be like WTF? and get back to sleep

I know you guys might think this is funny but,im serious not too long ago I went on solo mish fishing in an cemetery at night I thought I was busted when I saw a dark shadow of a tall man across the pond I froze as the shadow stood still facing my direction as I wiped my eyes to focus the shadow figure floated away behind a big tree I was freaked out and I ran outta there quick im guessing the ghost doesn't like ninja's???

Maybe that is his pond and is protecting it. I do believe...

lalo56,
The ghost is telling you that he does not like the kind of beer you have stored in the fridge. ::Sad:Evil: Try switching to a diffrent brand until the ghost stops turning the fridge off.:ROFL:

lol... perhaps.

Liteliner
07-07-2009, 01:38 PM

Wver hear of Succubus and Incubus.... Goggle It...

cappo
07-07-2009, 01:38 PM
El Cucuy is gonna get you

lalo56
07-07-2009, 01:53 PM
El Cucuy is gonna get you

del la manana?

saintarv
07-07-2009, 01:53 PM

Ninja fishing or not I wouldn't be at a cemetery late at night......:ROFL:

lalo56
07-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Wver hear of Succubus and Incubus.... Goggle It...

Yes, i remember succubus from South Park

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34540719

matt duarte
07-07-2009, 10:37 PM

dude! i fished a veterans cementary a while back with my brother in law (socalrippin) and i swear i was hearing bullets flyin by me and i could hear them hitting the grass hill behind me! i quickly went to the side he was fishing to tell him about it it was pretty crazy spooked me a lil bit..

The Angler
07-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Wow i guess some creepy **** is going down everywhere this week. I got around watching A Haunting In Conneticut and was watching the documentry with the family it happend to. While the mother is being interviewed she mentions something about a Crucifix and then all of a sudden see something fall off the wall & its a freakin Crucifix the guy interviewing here starts to panic. After watching it im turning off my TV and PS3 and I hear a loud bang in the kitchen scared the **** out of me as i slowly turned the corner into the kitchen to see what fell. The mail and bills we keep on a little shelf on the counter I find a freakin knife on the floor next to my Cousins little prayer thing from his funeral with the 2 hands praying picture on it. The paper thing has been getting buried and buried for the last few weeks on the shelf under all the mail, and somehow got pulled out from under everything with a freakin knife next to it on the floor. No other mail or anything fell. I got so freaked out I vomited into the sink. ahhhhhh im getting ****** goose bumps typing this ****.

Another creepy *** ****** thing happened to me and my cousin a few years back one day we were talking about death & spooky **** My cousin was telling me about some dream about some lady giving him a note that says see you soon that he keeps having anyways we went to circle K to get some beer before it was 2 and when he got out he steps on one of those cheap roses u can buy from inside he picks it up and theres a little note that says see you soon Richard.

My cousins name is Richard:Shocked: How in the **** can that be some conquincidence That he steps on a rose that says that **** a few hours after him telling me about his dream now that **** was funny to me at first because he started freakin out really bad but then i was like this **** just really happened!

lalo56
07-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Wow i guess some creepy **** is going down everywhere this week. I got around watching A Haunting In Conneticut and was watching the documentry with the family it happend to. While the mother is being interviewed she mentions something about a Crucifix and then all of a sudden see something fall off the wall & its a freakin Crucifix the guy interviewing here starts to panic. After watching it im turning off my TV and PS3 and I hear a loud bang in the kitchen scared the **** out of me as i slowly turned the corner into the kitchen to see what fell. The mail and bills we keep on a little shelf on the counter I find a freakin knife on the floor next to my Cousins little prayer thing from his funeral with the 2 hands praying picture on it. The paper thing has been getting buried and buried for the last few weeks on the shelf under all the mail, and somehow got pulled out from under everything with a freakin knife next to it on the floor. No other mail or anything fell. I got so freaked out I vomited into the sink. ahhhhhh im getting ****** goose bumps typing this ****.

Another creepy *** ****** thing happened to me and my cousin a few years back one day we were talking about death & spooky **** My cousin was telling me about some dream about some lady giving him a note that says see you soon that he keeps having anyways we went to circle K to get some beer before it was 2 and when he got out he steps on one of those cheap roses u can buy from inside he picks it up and theres a little note that says see you soon Richard.

My cousins name is Richard:Shocked: How in the **** can that be some conquincidence That he steps on a rose that says that **** a few hours after him telling me about his dream now that **** was funny to me at first because he started freakin out really bad but then i was like this **** just really happened!

Seems to be a little creepy specially while watching a horror film. The only thing i can suggest is to not let it control your life.

Last night while attempting to fall asleep i heard 3 bangs on my door. I have a metal door that you can see out. When you tap it you hear the metal. I always have door inside open so i can get cool air from the outside. So i just looked out nothing there, so i just said to myself w/e and tried to go back to sleep.

Liteliner
07-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Heres a recent ghost siting caught on Larry King... Looks pretty serious to me.... What do you guys think???????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECD6GZedOII

matt duarte
07-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Heres a recent ghost siting caught on Larry King... Looks pretty serious to me.... What do you guys think???????????

ya i saw that its pretty crazy looking but they said it was one of there camera crew walking infront of a light fixture that casted a shadow...but if you look close the shadow goes behind the light..you would thing it would stay on the wall in front of the light...and it does kinda resmeble a youunger MJ!!!

lalo56
07-09-2009, 08:31 AM

Wow... thats crazy. I got goose bumps just watching it. I'm a believer because i believe in life after death.

sansou
07-09-2009, 10:21 AM
MJ as a ghost would moonwalk.

That's just the shadow of either Tito, Germaine or Latoya scavenging around trying to get to all the gold fixtures in the mansion before the creditors....

Troutman65
07-09-2009, 10:46 AM
MJ as a ghost would moonwalk.

That's just the shadow of either Tito, Germaine or Latoya scavenging around trying to get to all the gold fixtures in the mansion before the creditors....

OMG, I can not believe you said that.

Wait your a lawyer.

Never Mind.

:ROFL:

saintarv
07-13-2009, 10:09 AM

Just saw it. It looks serious but I think it's fake.

NICKYMOUSE8
07-13-2009, 10:14 AM
I like :Popcorn:

bigfish420
07-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Yeah Right if anything like that ever happened to me I would be outta there so fast, anyways there is no such things as ghosts.

lalo56
08-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Last night i had someone shake my bed. Then i had someone poke me again. IT was at 8pm. I heard voices as well. Then i got up and then it all went away. Through out the night i kept waiking up feeling stuff.

lalo56
08-04-2009, 10:17 PM
I was 80 degrees on my thermometer. I turned ac off and then i was still shivering and shacking. i t was just all around me the cold . Then all of a sudden i got hot. I wanted to put the fan back on but i said no. I rather be hot. Its weird I cannot explain it.

cappo
08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
I was 80 degrees on my thermometer. I turned ac off and then i was still shivering and shacking. i t was just all around me the cold . Then all of a sudden i got hot. I wanted to put the fan back on but i said no. I rather be hot. Its weird I cannot explain it.

thats called Manopause

ghetto dad
08-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Last night i had someone shake my bed. Then i had someone poke me again. IT was at 8pm. I heard voices as well. Then i got up and then it all went away. Through out the night i kept waiking up feeling stuff.

dude....:ROFL:

:ROFL::ROFL:

thats called Manopause

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

GD

saintarv
08-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I really think you need to dig the history where you live. Someone might have died there or buried under you house. If you're saying is true then I think you have some paranormal sh$$$ going on.........:EyePop:

lalo56
08-04-2009, 11:48 PM
I really think you need to dig the history where you live. Someone might have died there or buried under you house. If you're saying is true then I think you have some paranormal sh$$$ going on.........:EyePop:

I have no reason to lie. I have nothign to gain here. Just stating what happened to me in the few days. I just dont have time to research. I just take it lol. They just dont let me sleep.

lalo56
08-04-2009, 11:52 PM
what i meant by a/c was the natural blower. I didnt explain well. I turn my fan on blowing the cold air in instead of turning the actual Air Conditioning on. Since most nights the air outside is colder than the indoor air. When i have the Air conditioning on and then take the Delta T, its more efficient to have the outside air blowing in.

lalo56
08-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Trust me i know my Air conditioning, heating, ventilation aka HVAC/R refrigeration... thats my specialty.
You have to take into account the humitidy if which makes it feel hotter. Thats what A/C does... removes the humidity. I know what temp i felt and it was not normal. Unless im sick?