PDA

View Full Version : Fairmount's still got it..

fishmounter
07-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Snuck away while it was still dark this morning for a few casts at the park. I got 2 very nice bass and lost a third that broke me off in a branch. I also caught a 19 inch Channel cat on my plastic bass bait. Fished until about 9:00 AM when it started to get too hot. Sorry no pics.

tacklejunkie
07-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Sweet dude. I gotta get down there again soon and toss some baits. Have another trick I want to try on the fish down there soon.
Gotta meet up with you some day Fishmounter..
Good work out there.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
07-05-2009, 07:30 PM
good job on the catches fishmounter, it's not called sneaking out in the dark. it's called SLEEP*WALKINGlololol GOODTIMES always at fairmont...

old pudd fisher
07-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Nice move on the fairmont,seems you out tricked the city fish that were trying to sleep in. Thanks for the post.

fishmounter
07-05-2009, 09:14 PM
No, when the wife has something planned in the morning, and you quietly leave without waking her, it's called SNEAKING out. If she woke up, it would be called LEAVING...

BassLady
07-05-2009, 09:31 PM
haha good job man. i need to get out there a little more. Ive been meaning to hit that place earlier in the morning. I always go in the afternoon and by the time i get there i think youve already came through and left the bass with sore jaws lol

old pudd fisher
07-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Nice to here a reply from you BassLady its been a while. I was at the fairmont get -together for a short time and waited to meet some more FNN friends but had to go.Soory I missed you and all the others. Like your fairmont posts.