PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of July!

tacklejunkie
07-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Happy (early) 4th everyone. My favorite holiday :Cool:
Light some fireworks up for me.
Stay safe, watch out for those crazy drivers.

Troutman65
07-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Happy (early) 4th everyone. My favorite holiday :Cool:
Light some fireworks up for me.
Stay safe, watch out for those crazy drivers.

Ditto.:Big Grin:

troutdog
07-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Right back at ya TJ!

http://www.wtv-zone.com/AnniesTreasures/LINES_PATRIOTIC/firework01.gif

TD

Astrolux
07-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Damn it feels good to be an AMERICAN! Have a safe and happy 4th everyone.

txcurry
07-04-2009, 08:16 AM
I also would like to say HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

tacklejunkie
07-04-2009, 08:53 AM
I have a bunch of 5 year old fireworks from Moapa tribal reservation north of Las Vegas. :Twisted:

I'm scared to light them now though. They're gettin' old! I can't bring myself to drown them in a bucket. Lots of good mortars and stuff. Last time I gave some away they ended up riding around with Matt D in his truck while he smokes cigs like a chimney :LOL: I was just waiting for him to call me and tell me he blew himself up..

Last time I was at Moapa I had a battle with a roman candle and blew myself and my GF up. It clogged and was popping balls in the chamber in our hand! I threw it down and jumped on it but it kept going off and blowing up ander my shoe and hurt! lol I picked it up real quick to throw it away from us and it blew up in my hand. My left ear drum has never been the same after that roman candle!

Astrolux
07-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Ive still got about a million rockets leftover from last year I got at the valley of fire outside of Vegas. Ive been saving em for Mexico, we're going to my uncles lake today so I think I'm gonna take a bunch, and get my pyro fix!

samgann93
07-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Damn it feels good to be an AMERICAN! Have a safe and happy 4th everyone.

couldnt of said it better...

HAPYY 4TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tacklejunkie
07-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Hey I gotzorz an idea.
Let's go to our ninja spots and light off old illegal Indian fireworks imported from china! :Cool::Secret:

<1) TJ}<
<2).......}<

J/K unfortunately. I can't run like I used to when I was younger with my bad back. Now I'm a party pooper. I usually have to ninja alone to eliminate the need for running. I'll be lucky to squeeze off a "ground bloom flower" out front of my house when it gets dark. :Twisted: Dang safe n sane ain't even legal here.

Ronira
07-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Happy 4th of July everyone!! :Beer Toast: :Fishing Catch:

rusty6
07-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Happy 4th everyone! and if you have the time/get the chance/feel the need to, ESPN is broadcasting the USA vs. Canada Rugby World Cup qualifying match! Go Eagles!!!!!

NICKYMOUSE8
07-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Happy 4th of July remember water down any dry spot of fire hazards around your house or neighbors include your roof if it has old dried shingles :Smile:

xjdesertfox
07-04-2009, 11:16 AM
happy 4th everyone, ive got $330 worth of stuff from new mexico =)

txcurry
07-04-2009, 04:05 PM
I live in TX, you best believe I have lots of things that fly and go BOOM!!!!! And, they are legal!!!