PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

elevated
07-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Some friends are thinking about heading out in one of the boats on 22nd street landing tomorrow as their 4th celebration. they asked me to go along. I usually only like to go out on week days when I can get off. Has anyone been on the sport fishing boats on the Fourth last year? was it complete madness making it not worth the trip?

Secondly does anyone eat the spotted bay basses they catch? I always eat the sand basses and they are awesome.

Thanks

victor101
07-03-2009, 08:47 PM
It will be complete madness on the cattle boats tomorrow...Its a holiday AND its free(fish without a license legally) fishing day.

As for the spotted bay bass...Ive never tried them and dont plan to.

elevated
07-03-2009, 09:07 PM
thanks man, **** fishing tomorrow.

calico killer kevin
07-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Yup, tomorrow's gonna be a nightmare everywhere so I'm gonna stick to surf fishing.

As for the spotties, they taste fine. To me they taste the same as sand bass, but I don't like to keep them because they're a bit slower to grow than sand bass. But, if you decide to keep one, you won't regret it.

victor101
07-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Yup, tomorrow's gonna be a nightmare everywhere so I'm gonna stick to surf fishing.

As for the spotties, they taste fine. To me they taste the same as sand bass, but I don't like to keep them because they're a bit slower to grow than sand bass. But, if you decide to keep one, you won't regret it.

yeah right...surf fishing....no crowds at the beach on the 4th of july....

Frenchy
07-04-2009, 02:16 PM
ill jus ninja at nighyt

LunkerLover
07-05-2009, 11:00 AM
ill jus ninja at nighyt

yup yup yup