PDA

View Full Version : Evinrude Service

sh1bby69
07-01-2009, 08:14 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew of a shop or someone who can work on a 85hp Evinrude that came on my 69 glastron v156. Today was a waste because the engine would not run. It would start and then quit. Luckily we were able to grab onto the bait barge before we hit the rocks. We got tow by Harbor Patrol. I want a full tune up and service for my boat. Any references or suggestions on shops?

low dsrt jon
07-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Try Millers Landing in Montclair. They do not advertise Evinrude service anymore but they do work on them. Best, most reasonable service center in the area. Low Dsrt Jon

breeze71
07-05-2009, 09:10 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew of a shop or someone who can work on a 85hp Evinrude that came on my 69 glastron v156. Today was a waste because the engine would not run. It would start and then quit. Luckily we were able to grab onto the bait barge before we hit the rocks. We got tow by Harbor Patrol. I want a full tune up and service for my boat. Any references or suggestions on shops?

Call Anderson Marine and ask for Kent. Many years of experience and very reasonable pricing!

Anderson Marine

(310) 391-2707
12813 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066