PDA

View Full Version : My Condolences to Trollmiester

PONTOON
07-01-2009, 07:11 PM
I just recieved news that My Good Friend and Team 57 Legend Trollmiester lost his Mother today and I hope that you all will join me in offering your sincere condolences.

Trollys Mom has been living in an assisted care facility for quite a while and throughout this whole time Trolly has spent countless hours by her side. Even cooking her favorite meals to take to her and just sitting with her to keep her company and to let her know that her son was by her side and thinking about her when he wasn't there.

Trolly, I want you to know that I admire and respect you for the time and comfort you have brought to your Mother all these years and especially through the past few months while she was so ill. Please take comfort that your Mother knew you were there by her side and she appreciated every moment you spent with her, every meal you cooked for her and every kiss hello and goodbye.
While my own Mother was so sick you were always willing to lend an ear and offer encouragement. I only hope that I was able to return the same friendship and encouragent to you, My Friend.

Trolly my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your Family tonight.
You are not only a Good Friend, you are a Good Man and you are a Good Son.
If there is anything I can do for you you know I'm only a phone call away.

Wingnut
07-01-2009, 08:16 PM
My sincerest condolences to you & your family Chris. If you need anything, give me a call. :Neutral:

lalo56
07-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Hey Trolly, I just met you for a brief moment on Legends II and you are a cool cat! Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Sue
07-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Chris, I'm so sorry for your loss. Words can't express how much I feel for you and know what you're going through.
If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

xxx

bullets_full
07-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Erica and I send our deepest condolences to you and your family my friend. We're sorry for your loss. If you need anything, call me.

troutdog
07-01-2009, 08:56 PM
My sincere condolences to you and your family Chris. Lauren and I send our positive thoughts, prayers and hugs to you buddy. Love ya man...

TD and LilTD

GET DA NET
07-01-2009, 08:57 PM
My condolences to you & your family Trolly.

olfishergal
07-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Trolly, words can't express my heartfelt grief over the loss of your Mom. You are a good person and your Mom had a great son to be with her in her last days. Thoughts and prayers are with you this day.
Chris C

Fisherman57
07-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Chris,

Although I never had the privilege of meeting your Mother, you are a reflection of what a genuine & wonderful person she must have been.

I know first hand exactly how you are feeling today and I also know no words will fill the void you are feeling at this particular moment.

With that said, I extend my sincere condolences to you and your entire family.

As always, I am a phone call away for ANYTHING you and/or your family may need during this difficult time.

Dana

NoHo ART
07-01-2009, 10:22 PM
my sincere condolences to you & your family chris.

CatchthatTrout
07-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Chris,

On behalf of Simone, myself and the entire Valdez family, we send our sincere condolences to you and your family during this emotional time.
I truly hope that you keep with that warm smile, festive attitude and love for life, as you celebrate your Mom's life in the typical Trolly way.
She's smiling at you and very proud Chris.

God Bless.

Nessie Hunter
07-02-2009, 06:46 AM
Chris, my heartfelt condolences to you and yours buddy.. :Crying:

Ladyfish
07-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Chris, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. I know there is nothing that I can say that will make it any better for you but I hope you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You have my deepest sympathies.

Rebecca

GeordyBass
07-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey Trolly your one of my best buddies and I only hope for the best! My best condolences for your Mother. I know she was the greatest person and I hope we keep her spirits up! Now we know she's in a better place thinking about you and your family with a big grin on her face saying, keep slaying them kitties my boy!

fishincrave
07-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Sincere condolences to you and your family Chris .

The Seukunians

Troutman65
07-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Chris, I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences goes out to you and your family.

Patrick

kpn
07-02-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about your lost.
My sincere condolences to you & your family Chris.

KPN.

LateFisher
07-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Trolly i'm very sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you, your family, and your mother. You're a great guy and I hope all the warm thoughts and prayers that are being sent to you from your friends @ FNN gives you some comfort in this difficult time. Your friend, John

breeze71
07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
My sincerest condolences Chris.

I know you looked after your mum with high priority.

Liza and I are thinking of you.

Santa Fe Eric
07-02-2009, 12:30 PM
My condolences Chris,

I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Eric

doctorhook
07-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Chris, I extend my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Doctorhook

ghetto dad
07-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Sincere condolences brother....i am very sorry about your loss....my girls and myself will say a prayer for you tonight....

GD

BIGRED KILLA
07-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Sincere condolences Chris, I am very sorry for your loss, You are a great man with a heart of gold your Mom raised a great son who she can be very proud of. I wish for the best for you and your family my prayers are with you.

Bigred

yamafish
07-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Chris,
Sincere condolences to yourself and family
Sorry about your loss
The Yamada family will keep you prayer

Stay Strong..
yamafish

Granny Fish
07-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Chris, Mike and I were so sad to hear this news. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

bruce watson
07-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Chris, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. The pain will never go away, but with time, it becomes more bearable.

Hitts0n
07-03-2009, 07:33 PM
OUCH!

Trolly i'm very sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you, your family, and your mother.

This brings back sad memories.......get better so0n Chris:Crying:

sansou
07-07-2009, 07:53 PM
My condolences again Chris.

You've been a dutiful son to her, visiting her and taking care of her for years and years now. RIP.

bluehunter
07-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Chris sincere condolences to you. I am sure you made your mom happy as you make everyone else that has the opportunity to get around you. Thought and prayers are with you at this moment.

B

trollmiester
07-09-2009, 06:45 AM
How do i start,thanx everybody who responded or read this post.Quality is the only word i can think to say about these fine people on fnn thinkin about me.My mom went 100 percent blind 8 and a half years ago and was living in a convalcent home.She was a very kind person. Since i was a kid i never saw her ask for anything,not at christmas or birthday.Never complained.The last thing she told me was i saw the brightest light i had ever sen and i am leaving.She had a smile so big i never seen such a thing.I said were are you going? she smiled a nd said you know where.I buried her yesterday at forest lawn hollywood hills. As i drove up all the tv stations were there in response to rumors that he is being buried close to my moms plot. As i make my way to the white church i am greeted by breeze,----hiro,gary--letthemfeelthesteelgary, dana--fisherman 57 and ofcourse terry-the orther half of team trolltoon,pontoon.My face was so happy i did not want to bother anyone from fnn it was a more of a armenian family funeral.My happines and tears were overwelming.Now my mom was going to be 87 this month so it was a celebration of life. She is resting now and probaly with dad barbqing shish kabob with dad arguing about if the rice and meat were over cooked or not.I gave the eulogy as i cried the first sentence after that it was easy and i had everybody laughing so hard ,young and old it was a great feeling. My best comliment was the armeian priest. He said in front of our group of pallbears excuse me but i have never laughed so hard or had this much fun at a funeral.Our group headed to carosaul restarunt. We had 14 diffrent appetizers and chicken ,llula kebab and filet mignon kebab for everybody.It took us three hours to finsih taking and laughing with everyone. What a party.Thanx againg to everybody.My only mistake was drinking the small cups of armenian coffe.I think its like methadrine in a bottle i stayed up till two in the morning.Thanx again all friends and please if you see a old family member not hopelessly ill health put her on hospice and let her go instead of putting a feeding tube or drastic and heroic measurs. Grant them ther wishes ,thats the path they would have wanted when they were better at telling you. Enough said lets fish What bait? and what lure? See you at legends at the vine

Fisherman57
07-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Chris,

I was honored to be able to attend the memorial for your mother yesterday. The eulogy you delivered was nothing short of perfect.

As I sat in the church and listened to your words, I realized again how lucky I am to have a great friend like you. How lucky we all are to have you as a member here.

I know your Mom is looking down on you now and smiling...... proud that all of her hard work has paid off and how she was rewarded with a great son who will continue to influence and enhance other lives in so many different ways.

Dinner at the Carousel was amazing. I've never tried and liked so many wonderful foods all at one time! What a great time we all had there celebrating your Mom's life.

Again, Donna & I extend our sincerest condolences to you and your entire family and I thank you all for including me yesterday.

I will see you soon!

Dana

PONTOON
07-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Chris,

I have to agree with Dana, The eulogy you delivered was nothing short of perfect. I know I would not have been able to keep my composure the way you did.
For me, not only was it an honor to be able to attend your Mothers memorial but I was also honored to assist you and your family in carrying your mother to her final resting place.
Several times during the service my mind wandered to thoughts of my Moms passing. I'm sure there will be times you too will think of your Mom.
Just remember the happy times and the fact that she was very proud of you.
It was also a pleasure to finally get to meet your brothers and I'm not going to forget that when I shook hands with them the very first time they both commented "So, your pontoon. We've heard of you".

You take care My Friend and I'll see you Saturday.

trollmiester
07-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Thanx everybody again and thanx sansau,fisherman 57 and pontoon for that big thing of flowers and card with surprise.

Troutman65
07-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Hey Chris, I hope you got a big CATFISH tonight for your Mom.:Wink:

rcman51
07-14-2009, 12:57 AM
Trolly,

Please receive my sincerest condolence for the loss of your mother, keep your head up pal hope to see you on the water again real soon.

Manny

trollmiester
08-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Thanx chris for that nice bunch of flowers.See you at legends ,you fellow legend.lol