PDA

View Full Version : Ive been seeing

castle
07-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Hello, Ive been seeing goldfish and Koi in our local trout streams that shouldnt be there. In some pools, thats the only thing thats in there.No trout, just these things. Dont they carry diseases that can kill the naitive trout?

old pudd fisher
07-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Maybe diseases but I'am sure they eat the baby trout and should not be thier, sad news.

Frenchy
07-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll themmmmmmmmmmmmm

Skyler
07-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Hello, Ive been seeing goldfish and Koi in our local trout streams that shouldnt be there. In some pools, thats the only thing thats in there.No trout, just these things. Dont they carry diseases that can kill the naitive trout?

Castle, send me a PM as to where they are. I have a pet goldfish, and have figured out a few fly patterns that he will pounce on, he he he. I'd be happy to go there for a little "clean-up" session, lol.

tacklejunkie
07-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Oh good lord. Goldfish? In the Creeks?
Must not be the creeks I fish cause the trouts in there would tear them up :Twisted:
Toothy little critters.

I'd remove the goldfish and put them in Jackson.
Obviously nobody cares if they invade that place.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
07-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Castle, send me a PM as to where they are. I have a pet goldfish, and have figured out a few fly patterns that he will pounce on, he he he. I'd be happy to go there for a little "clean-up" session, lol.
i can see it now GOLD FISH SLAYAGE AT CREEK.. lololol..i think someone was using them as livebait and just tossed the rest in the creek to ditch the evedince or they just left early, sux to hear it's invading your stomping grounds. i would take skyler up on that offer..clean house bro...

Skyler
07-02-2009, 09:50 AM
i can see it now GOLD FISH SLAYAGE AT CREEK.. lololol..i think someone was using them as livebait and just tossed the rest in the creek to ditch the evedince or they just left early, sux to hear it's invading your stomping grounds. i would take skyler up on that offer..clean house bro...

Exactly my thoughts. Some idiot thought it would be a good idea to use Goldfish for bait. They may not survive the winter, but if they do, you can bet they will be feasting on trout eggs next spring...