PDA

View Full Version : Perris today 6-1..

Pete Marino
07-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Ooops... My bad.. I mean 7-1. JULY 1st..
Did the Perris thing today for a while and the bite was good.
The bass are everywhere from 3-38 ft.
We caught about 16-18 fish in the time we were there before it really started to get muggy and hot.
Plastics and reaction baits were the name of the game. Plastics shallow and reactions deeper....
The deep bass are the bigger ones..
If anybody wants to get out to Perris and run a couple of the patterns I have going just let me know because I have some trips available at a special Summer rate for Perris..
Its a great time to get out there and learn or master the shallow patterns I have going and/or the deep patterns which are really fun..
PM me for details or call me..
No pics today because of clients request... :Neutral:

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarnioGuideservice .com
(909) 510-5679

Rob D
07-01-2009, 01:34 PM
what boat were you in. I didn't see you.

Frenchy
07-01-2009, 01:45 PM
clients must have ditched work if they didnt want their mugs on the internet for their bosses to ssee

Pete Marino
07-01-2009, 01:55 PM
I was in my boat ...Dont have the Hummer any more..I got tired of that thing. There werent alot of people there but the only guy I talked to was in the blue tracker. He wasnt doing well... He said he was heading to the marina for bluegill the last time I saw him.
Did you see the Forked horn with the 2 does on the island today? It was like a german shepard with antlers...hahaha skinny thing.. I was out of there by 11ish

Frenchy...you are close...he didnt want his face on the internet because his WIFE thought he was at work...hahaha

Pete Marino
07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
I may go back later this evening...If I do, you want to come with? Im supposed to bust out the 125 and go riding at Milestone Motocross track tonight but if that falls through, Im going back to Perris.

Rob D
07-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the offer but I think I'm done for the day. Have to get up at 3am tomorrow for work. Should be a good afternoon bite with the wind. Fish were still biting when I left. We need to hit up vail. I'm getting jealous looking at all your reports.

Pete Marino
07-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Get ahold of me next week and we'll hit up Vail.. The Reaction AND worm bites are starting to bust loose..

Rob D
07-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Cool, I'll have to see how my schedule is next week.
Take it easy,
Rob

Rob D
07-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Did you make it back out?

Pete Marino
07-01-2009, 09:44 PM
I went to the motocross track. "Milestone motocross Park"...my god that place was dusty today...my lungs are full of dust.
Did some hot laps on the 125 and did some hotter laps on the new RM250 fourstroke before my lungs filled with dust and had to load up and get out of there. Good Times though..

fishntime
07-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Thanks for the report. Ive been out there from shore and have been doing well. Perris is still ALIVE!

Pete Marino
07-02-2009, 09:48 AM
No doubt about it.. PERRIS IS STILL ALIVE AND DOING VERY WELL!!!
Alot of guys have written that lake off and dont go there assumeing that it is no good when in fact the fishing is great out there and the bass are extremely healthy and thriving. Now is a awesome time to go...lots of different bites going on right now...

Pete :Cool:

basscatcher
07-02-2009, 11:28 AM
hey pete wheres the pictures? good job on the fish.

God Bless

basscatcher

Pete Marino
07-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Read the 1st post and the 2nd... sheeesh.. lol

Have you been out to Pudd lately?? I hear its stupid good out there..Im going very soon.

Pete

Rob D
07-02-2009, 07:37 PM
definately a good time to go out with Pete and learn a variety of techniques.

basscatcher
07-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Read the 1st post and the 2nd... sheeesh.. lol

Have you been out to Pudd lately?? I hear its stupid good out there..Im going very soon.

Pete

whats stupid good? and yes i have been to the pudd and its been good. give me a call when you go and i will guide you.

God Bless

basscatcher

Pete Marino
07-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Mario...stupid good means even you can catch them..:LOL::LOL:jk.

I may go this week..