PDA

View Full Version : The Duct after work w Khanh 6-30

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Hit the duct after work with Khanh.

We hopped around to a few spots !

It was hard ta find any action.

BUT

I caught a fishee on the new KPN skinny Sexy Perch ! - Ohhh Yeah !

Nice solid toad too !

That New pattern Rocks Khanh !

I love the new lure and so it seems that the feesh did too.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPNDuctDUCT6-30-091.jpg
Khanh managed to hookup as well but lost it (Dayam !!! Dayam Dayam !@-sorry buddy !)

The water seemed to be a LITTLE slower than ¾ to wide open but still flowing real solid !

Heres the new Sexy Skinny Perch pattern (Saweet !)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPNSexySkinnyperch-1.jpg
Till the next bloodletting !
Gary

BIGRED KILLA
07-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Nice job out there Gary you are Killn it out there sucks about the one that got away Khanh better luck next time. Keep it up out there and keep um bleeding.

Bigred

Liteweight
07-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Nice one again Gary! Are you finding the bite better after the sun goes down?

Khanh, another winning pattern it seems.

Robert.

gletemfeelsteelgary
07-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Nice one again Gary! Are you finding the bite better after the sun goes down?

Khanh, another winning pattern it seems.

Robert.
Almost all the fish I've ever caught out of the duct have been at night (at least 98 %), I've got a few during daylight but I really don't fish that much there during the day, obviously people do get them during the daytime but I really don't have enough daylight hours under my belt to do any harsh comparisons, stripers have always been pretty nocturnal, when most other fisherman are sleeping, I'm out slayin'....huntin'..

The fish hope the anglers are home sleepin too....if it swims....it aint safe !

In my apartments, they call me "the fish Hunter!" cause they ALWAYS see me coming and going with poles...

Ha ha ha...

Go get in on some...I will say that it aint no cakewalk though, I fish REAL hard for the fish I do get, many many many casts....you must be totally commited to the cause and cannot accept defeat (though sometimes you have to !)

It's when you fish with the feva'...thats when the magic happens !

Right NOW...I got a feva', the only CURE ?

Stripa HOOKUP !

Good luck out there !
Gary

Wingnut
07-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey Gary, next time... hook the Striper, hand it off and let Khanh can reel it in. :LOL: Nice fish! :Envious:

yamafish
07-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Gary
Nice!
Gonna have to get some of those KPN's

trail blazer
07-02-2009, 04:36 AM
WTG GARY,,AND K P N.

Nice stripe and a GREAT looking lure
PM sent

cutbait
07-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Nice fish Gary, I want to add that more than anything, your philosophy about the duct and the realization of skunks are far more helpful for the new aqueduct fisherman than any set of skills to be learned. The skills will come with experience, but for MANY fisherman who fail to latch on to this "philosophy" seem to give up, or begin to hate the aqueduct.

Keep up the good fishing buddy!

kpn
07-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Hey Gary, next time... hook the Striper, hand it off and let Khanh can reel it in. :LOL: Nice fish! :Envious:

Arthur,
We got to fish together sometime and you can hand it off to me any time bro......I don't mind to fight the fish at all :ROFL:.

Gary,
Thanks for the company bro, now let get another SLAY tonight :Wink:.

Khanh.

yolo
07-02-2009, 02:36 PM
kpn, you guys need company tonight? I am up for some night fishing. PM me where if you want to meet up.

fishindude420
07-02-2009, 05:10 PM
ugly pedophile prick!

yolo
07-02-2009, 05:23 PM
ugly pedophile prick!

I guess to someone like you, in that frame of mind it did sound a little weird. What's on your mind prick? It's just fishing at the duct. Sorry your perverted mind wanders. What a sick fawk you are.

fishindude420
07-02-2009, 08:38 PM
I guess to someone like you, in that frame of mind it did sound a little weird. What's on your mind prick? It's just fishing at the duct. Sorry your perverted mind wanders. What a sick fawk you are.

thanks thanks thanks

Santa Fe Eric
07-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Nice Work Mr. Consistent!:Envious:

TroutOnly
07-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Farmer kahn,,,,,lol,,,,,keep farming kahn ,,,lol,,,,,

spooky007
07-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Nice going Gary!!