PDA

View Full Version : 4 year anniversary

saintarv
06-30-2009, 01:15 PM
I just noticed I signed up 4 years ago on 6/30/05. Time flies when it comes to fishing and friends. I only have a little over 3900 post. It will take me 8 years to catch up to TM65. :ROFL:

troutdog
06-30-2009, 02:01 PM
To celebrate your anniversary can I request your original "Austin Powers" avatar, instead of the bored looking, cracked out chick with the fakies? :ROFL:

Funds have been tight lately, we may need to wager on something soon so I can go fishing on your dime again. How about this...I bet you $20 you come up with an even better excuse as to why you can't make this years Legend event, than you have in the previous two years! :LOL: Otherwise I guess I will just wait till you put your foot in your mouth and start talking carp about how the luckeyes are going to punk the Trojans at the shoe this year! :ROFL:

This one is for you buddy..... "DITTO" and happy anniversary Saint! :Wink:

TD

Santa Fe Eric
06-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Awesome response TD!

Saint! You are one of a kind!

Happy Anniversary!

Your fellow Amigo!

CatchthatTrout
06-30-2009, 04:03 PM
To celebrate your anniversary can I request your original "Austin Powers" avatar, instead of the bored looking, cracked out chick with the fakies? :ROFL:

Funds have been tight lately, we may need to wager on something soon so I can go fishing on your dime again. How about this...I bet you $20 you come up with an even better excuse as to why you can't make this years Legend event, than you have in the previous two years! :LOL: Otherise I guess I will just wait till you put your foot in your mouth and start talking carp about how the luckeyes are going to punk the Trojans at the shoe this year! :ROFL:

TD

:ROFL:
Happy Anniversary

saintarv
06-30-2009, 05:45 PM

Funds have been tight lately, we may need to wager on something soon so I can go fishing on your dime again. How about this...I bet you $20 you come up with an even better excuse as to why you can't make this years Legend event, than you have in the previous two years! :LOL: Otherwise I guess I will just wait till you put your foot in your mouth and start talking carp about how the luckeyes are going to punk the Trojans at the shoe this year! :ROFL:

TD

Check out the Avatar. That's for you buddy. I need a Megan Fox one now. I may just make another wager on the Buckeyes beating the Trojans in Sept. As far as Legends event I have to think about that one. Anyway got a few days off and thinking of fishing the Vine on Thurs. I just have to find "Woody's Cove" Bullet's spot. :ROFL:

CASTAWAY
06-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Happy Anniversary :Big Grin:

Troutman65
06-30-2009, 07:21 PM
far as Legends event I have to think about that one. Anyway got a few days off and thinking of fishing the Vine on Thurs. I just have to find "Woody's Cove" Bullet's spot. :ROFL:

What is there to think about :???::Shocked: Bring your family out and make a day or the weekend of it.:Big Grin::Cool: I will bet you $ 20.00 that will be the best weekend you will spend w/ your family fishing and with Team 57 . Its the super bowl of FNN & team 57. :Wink:

Saint my friend, I sure hope you make it to the legends III this year.

Happy Anniversary buddy.:Big Grin: