PDA

View Full Version : workin again finally!

matt duarte
06-29-2009, 07:44 PM
well guys after a long 4 months of being laid off my boss finally called me back to work! im kinda bummed i was diggin the vacation but unemployment only sent me one check that whole time! effers... anyway im finally gonna be makin money again! ill be able to buy stuff to finish the boat and to stock it as well haha..now i just got to wake up Early tomorrow lol

samgann93
06-29-2009, 07:46 PM
nice man. stockin up on gear is always fun

tacklejunkie
06-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Sweet!
Now you can "Pimp your ride" too as far as the boat goes!!
Good luck on the project and back at work.

jlgarciaiii22
06-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Good for you... Its tough out there for alot of people! Be happy you have a job to go early too...

sashimi
06-29-2009, 09:35 PM
glad to hear your working again!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 09:45 PM
that's good matt, know you could pay higher taxes so bums like me could stay on unemployment a little longer to fish..lololol j/k..

NICKYMOUSE8
06-30-2009, 07:57 AM
Congats, man on getting work back.I don't think there's alot of people out there who could say they got laid off but the boss called and want's them to work again you must of been a ''reel'' good worker or just lucky well,I know I dont'!!but ill still say it i miss waking up on a saturday morning three o clock Am to work out in the cold wearing my FED EX uniform yuck!!!

Troutman65
06-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Congrats on getting back to work Matt.:Cool:

lalo56
06-30-2009, 11:15 AM
In these rough times your lucky to have been called back. Congrats! I know my sis in law and gf are still trying to find a job.

Santa Fe Eric
06-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Congrats Matt!

Now if we can get some of these other "independently wealth" people on here to go back to work so I don't have to be jealous that they are slaying the fish while I'm sneaking on FNN from my cubicle:Envious:

matt duarte
06-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Congats, man on getting work back.I don't think there's alot of people out there who could say they got laid off but the boss called and want's them to work again you must of been a ''reel'' good worker or just lucky well,I know I dont'!!but ill still say it i miss waking up on a Saturday morning three o clock Am to work out in the cold wearing my FED EX uniform yuck!!!

ya dude my boss is awesome i was laid off for close to 4 months and my boss paint my insurance for my family the whole time so i wouldnt loose it!.. and unemployment is a POS! i only got one check from them that whole time! definitely good to be back at work, it was hot as hell but ill at least have some money at the end of the week...

TJ: defently dude! ill be hookin this boat up hopefully well be mobbin on the water in no time! check out my live well thread i posted pix of magazine clippings from when my boat was new!

tacklejunkie
06-30-2009, 05:21 PM
There's two kinds of layoffs.
The one were they HAVE to get rid of you,
or the one where they end up taking you back because they had some down time or off season or whatever.

I was hoping your job would be the latter. When I heard you were getting laid off, I was hoping for you bro. Glad to hear your back. They sound like good employers keeping you insured for the downtime.