PDA

View Full Version : SUICIDE KINGS "I.E. TOURNEY" *ninjas only*

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 12:46 PM
well, after meeting most of the i.e. fnn chapter at the park yesterday at unfairmont park(skunked me bad.) mudskip and i was talkin about the next spot for the meet up in redlands and messed with the idea of a ninja tourney, then i thought what the hell,why not..most of us do it and we all hav cam phones for comfirmations. this was just an idea i was wondering your input. so we can see who's the I.E. SUICIDE KING OR QUEEN..

smokinflies
06-29-2009, 01:02 PM
well, after meeting most of the i.e. fnn chapter at the park yesterday at unfairmont park(skunked me bad.) mudskip and i was talkin about the next spot for the meet up in redlands and messed with the idea of a ninja tourney, then i thought what the hell,why not..most of us do it and we all hav cam phones for comfirmations. this was just an idea i was wondering your input. so we can see who's the I.E. SUICIDE KING OR QUEEN..

sounds like you got tourney fever B*G*H.

damn!!! i wish i was a ninja now.

WARRIORMIKE
06-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Where and when??

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Where and when?? exactly bro? i need info on who's down and when is a good time for who ever rolls through. so if anyones intrested. just put name/date available(remember it's at night so no work for the next morning or if your hardcore like that more power to yah) and city so we can all meet up at some center pointe "like taco bell or dennys or somthing to hash out a plan" i got the rules laid out i'll post it tonite..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 02:16 PM
sounds like you got tourney fever B*G*H.

damn!!! i wish i was a ninja now. fever? yeah caught it at legg lake..lol..i know how it is to fish with acouple new buddies always a goodtime..

smokinflies
06-29-2009, 04:47 PM
fever? yeah caught it at legg lake..lol..i know how it is to fish with acouple new buddies always a goodtime..

goodtimes for sure.

if you need any help, just let me know.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 04:59 PM
goodtimes for sure.

if you need any help, just let me know.sign in bro, i know it's a drive but i made it out to legg (for a short skunk) organized fishing mayhem is just a label.

smokinflies
06-29-2009, 05:25 PM
sign in bro, i know it's a drive but i made it out to legg (for a short skunk) organized fishing mayhem is just a label.

not worried about the drive.

the thing is, i'm not a ninja.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 05:27 PM
i drummed up some rules and regs here goes..
everyone has playing cards so take out the four kings hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds or queens if needed ( women are welcome to join in.) bring it to disclosed meet area and depending on how many is ninjaing we will shuffle the deck and pick cards. this is how the four man or women team is selected. get in your group of fours and hash out what fav honey hole to hit. meet at the end of the mission round 5:00 at the same area for count and biggest fish caught( all cpr we know that. ) which brings us to the playing cards. we all don't generally fish near eac other we usaualy spread out, so the card is used as a length point. side pix are only acceptable with the card placed center of the bass. to show length and make sure you show that belly on that toad it's a
plus. the card should be able to stick ont the bass, no holding the card up to the fish that will defeat the purpose..well thats the rules i'm sure some will reply with questions and such, which is encouraged like i said i need some feed back...ps **$JACKPOT$**i'm down to start one if everyone is in compliance with that if not just pm me and i'll take it down to $3-$20* 20 a piece we can give half to biggest catch the other will go to most catch. 3 a piece we will just go with biggest catch..if not, no worries it'll just be "SUICIDE KING OR QUEEN OF I*E*"bragging rights..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 05:30 PM
not worried about the drive. i drive out to perris all the time.

the thing is, i'm not a ninja. just a label bro, just put yourself back in to tagger mode and drop the can and grab your fly rod.."would be cool to see a fly get hit at night."

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 05:31 PM
1.big*game*hunter

WARRIORMIKE
06-29-2009, 07:11 PM
1.big*game*hunter
2. WARRIORMIKE

smokinflies
06-29-2009, 07:18 PM
just a label bro, just put yourself back in to tagger mode and drop the can and grab your fly rod.."would be cool to see a fly get hit at night."

it would be cool to see some fly action at night:EyePop:, but my days of breaking the law are behind my now, and i can't afford to get into trouble anymore.:Sad:

be safe out there bro.

hey i'm gonna be hitting up fairmont and perris sometime next month. maybe we could meet up again.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 07:28 PM
it would be cool to see some fly action at night:EyePop:, but my days of breaking the law are behind my now, and i can't afford to get into trouble anymore.:Sad:

be safe out there bro.

hey i'm gonna be hitting up fairmont and perris sometime next month. maybe we could meet up again.
oh fosho, you know there is a next meet is in redlands. i hear it's gonna be a good one..as for the law no worries bro, i was taught to respect the law not fear it..lol

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-29-2009, 09:16 PM
1.big*game*hunter
2. WARRIORMIKE

nice mike, kool to hit them spots with you bro..

WARRIORMIKE
06-30-2009, 12:55 AM
This might work better as a team event

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-30-2009, 03:10 AM
This might work better as a team eventoh yeah bro thats why there is four suits "hearts team"*"spades team"*"clubs team"*"diamonds team" four is a good enogh number to hit one spot..not to many and not lil..enough to cover the ponds, if no good size hits i would roll out in 30 to the next spot down the way..remember this is all done in one night like gone in 60 sec type deal..one shot for everyone to get out on one night and get numberous bass"cpr ofcourse." so yeah it's a team event...

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-30-2009, 03:13 AM
i'll post it up on the sleep*walkers board to get this thing movin a bit see if any ones interested. SLEEPER*CELLS

CASTAWAY
06-30-2009, 09:47 AM
oh fosho, you know there is a next meet is in redlands. i hear it's gonna be a good one..as for the law no worries bro, i was taught to respect the law not fear it..lol

I got a good spot in Redlands. Bass haven.:Secret:

WARRIORMIKE
06-30-2009, 10:40 AM
I think we may get a better turnout if we chose a lake or place that it would be acceptable to fish at night. Also we could change it around and do a "Duct" event. This could draw in some people, that like to Striper fish. Another lake we could fish all night is Silverwood dam?? Even Big Bear could be an option too?

JediMindTricks
06-30-2009, 11:55 AM
i think we need to have one more day time session and exchange phone numbers so we can plan this better and safer. Not really my style to talk about a ninja mission online too much befor i hit it.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-30-2009, 12:25 PM
i think we need to have one more day time session and exchange phone numbers so we can plan this better and safer. Not really my style to talk about a ninja mission online too much befor i hit it.sounds better that way, hit the redlands meet and exchange as for this thread that sounds cool mike, STRIPER KNIGHTS at the duct lolol..

SkunkyZach
06-30-2009, 12:31 PM
sounds better that way, hit the redlands meet and exchange as for this thread that sounds cool mike, STRIPPER KNIGHTS at the duct lolol..

Man, my girl didn't want me to ninja in the first place, now its called STRIPPER KNIGHTS????? Lets see how this one goes over with her.. But I don't think I'm coming:ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Man, my girl didn't want me to ninja in the first place, now its called STRIPPER KNIGHTS????? Lets see how this one goes over with her.. But I don't think I'm coming:ROFL:oh, striper nice, stripper knits, or stiper nights...lololol....you gonna be at the redlands deal tho???

SkunkyZach
06-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Big Game Hunter,
I forgot to thank you for the chicken, it was bomb. Oh for sure I will be at the Redlands meet up. Hopefully by then she won't be so sketch about the whole ninja thing, so I will be in on the tourney also..

smokinflies
06-30-2009, 02:06 PM

redlands? what lake and when?

i used to abuse the law, now i have to abide by it.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-30-2009, 03:41 PM
redlands? what lake and when?

i used to abuse the law, now i have to abide by it.oh the ninja is on hyadius right now till redlands and that's where the next potluck is. it'd be cool to see you there smokey.

joebass
06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
oh the ninja is on hyadius right now till redlands and that's where the next potluck is. it'd be cool to see you there smokey.

where at in redlands and when bro?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-30-2009, 03:54 PM
mudskipper has the details, but i think it's i 3 weeks or so so look out for his info post..whats goin on joe/?

joebass
06-30-2009, 04:01 PM
mudskipper has the details, but i think it's i 3 weeks or so so look out for his info post..whats goin on joe/?

ok cool.im just kicking it.won't you be in utah? go and catch those salty *** fish bro :ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
06-30-2009, 07:53 PM
o ish i forgot, i might have to see what skipp got planned on A date?