PDA

View Full Version : thREE dead seven injured

NICKYMOUSE8
06-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Hello Fnn ers yesterday I witnessed some thing I will never forget something I felt it's worthy of discussion I went to visit a friend that lives in the city of Pico Rivera on Slauson blvd during my visit me and my friend decided to grab a quick bite to eat there is a Mc Donalds,Subway,Carls,Polloloco,down the street as im driving we decided to go to subway across the street from Mickey D'S right next door the is a well known local pizza place Falcones I noticed the nice choppers,Harleys etc displayed on the sidewalk several tents were pitched in which I could clearly see they were selling T-shirts,you know ''biker ones''and there was a big crowd of beer drinking bikersALL OF A SUDDEN I start hearing what I THOUGHT WERE firecrackers bang,bang,bang,bang,bang, I lost count how many times I heard it as im looking to see w.t.f everyone I mean every one was running by then I seen the smoke in air I realized oh F#$k there shooting into the crowd right then I dropped as im down on the floor I LOOK UP seen three guys make a run for it ALL THREE shot dead right in front of me they all fell on the ground at the same time and they didn't move the firing stop I never even seen where the gunman was firing so then it was like a erie silence for about a couple of seconds then I COULD hear the sound of women screaming and men calling out call police call amblulence as im looking at the men on the floor they were motionless as others were getting up they weren't could see the puddle of blood growing larger around the bodys by then I said F$@k this I jump back in my ride with my buddy we left I didn't want to see any more chaos unfold as im leaving police and amblulence sirens all behind me.my prayers and thoughts go out to the victims and the family,and to whom ever else witnessed this disturbing event.

DccFISHerMan
06-28-2009, 01:22 PM
thats crazy . something like that would stick with me for a long time. Sad to hear!!

GET DA NET
06-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Do you know if it was related with any of the biker gangs?

lalo56
06-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Thats crazy. I know i wouldnt forget that ever!

JediMindTricks
06-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Do you know if it was related with any of the biker gangs?

i wouldn't be suprised.
ive seen this stuff happen more times than i would like........

glad to hear your all right man.

tacklejunkie
06-28-2009, 03:32 PM
That's how you know this story is true..

I start hearing what I THOUGHT WERE firecrackers bang,bang,bang,bang,bang
The only time I ever heard a crazy incident go down, I thought it was firecrackers and realized it was gunfire shortly after the get away car park in our overhang slot. Dude jumped the wash and ran and got away. The cops came barreling into our apartment complex in full arms looking for an armed suspect. Found a huge ball of coke in his car and all kinds of guns and stuff. Turns out the "firecrackers" were the cops trying to shoot out dudes tires as he fled the pull over scene. First time I ever had a cop come up and point a shotty at me. :Shocked:

Glad you're unharmed. I fear that firecracker sound now. No joke you don't even realize what's going on till it's done! Sounds like some kid getting ready for the 4th with his fireworks stash.

sevenout
06-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Good ol' Mongols-never a dull moment!

BassLady
06-29-2009, 08:54 PM
yea when i got your message all i could think is that some crazy *** ****. dude be careful

NICKYMOUSE8
06-30-2009, 09:56 AM
yEss ,pRetty cRazY out there guys it's not the first time in my life ive had to duck bullets sadly :Crying:this is what kinda put a smile on my face after seeing all that crappy death stuff here's the story ENDING same night I really couldn't sleep having witnessed some thing bad like that so around 11:30pm or so bought a nice cold beer down @ the 7-11 around the corner from my place went home started getting my buzz on :Food:AND feeling better listening to Operation Ivy song ''TAKE WARNING''never make any more sense to me in my life!!!.anyway started have a urge to go:Fishing Hole:you know it's like 1:30 AM solo off I went to fish a spot solo so im walking up to the hole no one in sight dead silence of course haha first cast 2nd 3rd then for some reason I started smelling a horrible stench i look around and Im thinking there's gotta be a skunk some where around here hmm 7th CAST I look down right beside my ankle there this HUGE FAT Mother of a skunk looking up at me like ''HI'' I took a few steps away slowly it2 show no agression as I walked I just didn't want to get sprayed if I ran so as I WALKED AWAY i stared following me SO THEN I bucking RAN to the other side of the pond lost it GREAT im think'n made a cast into the the pond now keep in mind it is really dark outside so I could only see about 20 feet out out of the darkness who do I SEE coming around the shore line RUNNING this time toward me :EyePop::EyePop:That's right it's pepe le pu I cranked my line in my reel as fast as I could and ran out of the place before he came any closer I think A. he wanted food or B. he was SOCIAL junkie C.He wanted to shoot me too D.they hired extra security h'mm don't know any way leaving earlier than expected caused me a big skunk provided by skunk really........so in reality I avoided getting shot TWICE in a 24HOUR period dam im good!!!!:ROFL:

troutdog
06-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Sorry to hear you had to witness that, my condolences to the victims and their families.

Here is the story if you are interested or have not already read it:
http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2009/06/pico-rivera-shooting-leaves-3-1.html

TD

txcurry
07-01-2009, 04:45 PM
That skunk may have had rabies, they act all weird when they get rabies.
Sorry you had to see the shooting. One thing I don't miss about SoCal is trying to sleep at night in the summer with the sound of shots coming through my open window. Also the house to house searches about twice a year for the latest robber of the liquor store on the corner.