PDA

View Full Version : Hunnington spotties w/ stinky wally 6/27

Fishthewhaler
06-28-2009, 10:53 AM
This was my first attempt at fishing HH and don't on some know the area too much. My buddy wally just got his new skiff and was ready to put me and Ralph on some fish. He is now bonded as a guide and will be running service out of HH. He fishes the area almost daily in search of some new honey holes. We went out with plastics, i brought some gulps and some 6 lb floro, spinning reel, and a couple light baitcasters. I fished small chartruese leadhead w/gulp[ body, did ok. Got 3 spotties and a corvina. Wally was the hot stick with over a dozen, several toads. Ralph had 10 or so mixed calicos sandies and spotties, We never passed the bridge. I would like to go back soon, with the whaler of course. Left my camera at Ralphs so pics will come later. Ended the day with a double hookup w/ ralph on some spotties. Still a bit of light left, we putted back to the dock. Nice place, be back next weekend w/ the ol lady.
FTW
Here's some pics, check the sandie w/ my swim bait and ralphs crank bait in his mouth, trolling!
Wally w/ big fish of day!!

melillo3
06-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi FTW,

I might be interested in Wallys guide service to fish HH.
Do you know what he will charging and can you provide his contact number.

Thanks,
Al

Fishthewhaler
06-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi FTW,

I might be interested in Wallys guide service to fish HH.
Do you know what he will charging and can you provide his contact number.

Thanks,
Al

I'll get for you today, and hit you with a PM.
FTW

jle714
06-29-2009, 02:14 PM
I'll get for you today, and hit you with a PM.
FTW

I went to HH yesterday but didn't know where to go. I kinda got lost because I am new to that area. I'd appreciate it if you would PM me with the info too.