PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Valley advice

Jimbo1963
06-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Hello all,

Going to Diamond valley wednesday for only my second time, could really use some advice on best area's for Bass, and what to use for them, also the same for Panfish(crappie/Blugill) first time caught 3 bass using drop shot by east dam, would like to do better, any and all help would be great. Also that walk up the ramp almost killed me, when is the tram service running...:LOL:

Thank you,

Jimbo

hookup
06-28-2009, 01:15 PM
if i were you i would just fish every point on the lake and both dams and maybe a few coves you should beable to put alot of numbers up with the drop shot also try senkos and any other baits that you are comfortable with. for panfish i woul go with wax worms of mini jigs at the dams.

DarkShadow
06-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Jimbo,

Try the ladders on the dams for the panfish. They seem to love that structure, and all the basics get them. I'm sure a mealworm or red worm on a size 12 mosquito hook will do the trick for them.

As for the bass?

I think basics will do the trick. Drop shot a worm in 20 to 30 feet of water, or try a Senko across lake points. That should definitely get some fish on the boat.

Good luck!

goseango
06-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Hire ART BERRY.........:EyePop: