PDA

View Full Version : Corona__6/26/09 mah birthday

BabyKiller
06-27-2009, 11:21 AM
arrived 30 minutes late, we got a lazy start over to the corona lake.
After missing every exit for food and only leaving for bulllshiii. we finally made it to indian truck trail and grabbed subway. man that hit the spot. Upon arrival we were greeted by a special indiviual who i will never forget lol launched problem free and in the water @ 730> i told ____ to troll his roadrunner on the way to the spot. wouldnt you know he scores first( ON my FFFn bday)> nice little 10" crappie. right as we are swingin around a little stickup he doinks another.
double anchor and toss out the secret weapon. After arriving we saw many bass and crappie boils, but no luck> :Crying: Anthony focused on cats and i fished crappie. i was begining to think we effed up catching those two fish and that would be it. NOOOPE ____ draws first blood again on a kittenbiscut> livewell time. But the masked challenger approaches and i start a slow pick on 10" crappie. and the bite went wfo-hiv for an hour. I musta caught over 20 myself, and Ant had 10. He kept getting interrupted by those
darn Cafish. hahaha. of course i finaly targetted them myself and caught a fish to get on the board. we ended my great bday with a million high fives. this makes two trips in my new boat and i couldnt be happier. Each trip has been excellent. Cant wait to fish a pay lake again:!!!::!!!::!!!:

Troutslayer620
06-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Belated happy Bday and great Job on the Crappie! If you can please Pm me :Secret:where you caught the Crappie, might go down there on monday, never there.

Thanks!

crappie stalker
06-29-2009, 07:23 AM
Happy belated birthday and its looking like somebody had a very tasty cargo in their cooler.. That is a nice coooler shot.. I wish I was in on a day like that.. Will be soon...:Wink: Glad you enjoyed your day and got some good ole tasty morsels to boot..

Peace
CS